Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Honest question here,,,

I will pass no judgement upon any responders {seriously}

As of now this post is 10-2 Romney over Obama,,,,, yet the polls have it within a point or two..

My question is,,,, I feel the national polls are skewed to illustrate strenght for Obama. I will admit bias on my part, but everyone I speak with, and this fishing poll backs that up WILL not vote for Obama..

Are there those who look at this thread and choose not to partake?

Again don't be afraid of a bash from me or others on this thread just cause your vote. I just find it interesting the national polls and what I hear from others and how much they differ...
    i don't think the polls are biased. I think that your looking at one interest on this board as in a fishing interest. it's like asking a hunting board where the majority r nra supporters and the nra supports romney.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    They do know how to make things better for everyone but the 1%. The problem is their afraid
    to be the first one to say it. So let me be the one to say it. Our first problem is, "we have too many people in our country for our resources." The population at the time of WW11 was 130 million people. After the war the baby boom happened and now were at well over 300 million people. Couple that with increased productivity and outsourcing and importing, our standard of living for the middle and lower class has gone down and will stay down. Solution REDUCE THE POPULATION, just like China. I got more but let's see the response on that one!!
    i agree. i've been saying for years we should put birth control into the water and make people take a test to become a parent

Comparing discrimination due to race to wanting accountability to voter fraud is assinine...

If only the big labor wouldn't organize so many dead voters..

except theres an agency to see if any "dead voters" voted. and the report is in. Something like less that 12 people tried to commit voter fraud by impersonating someone was documented in the last 10 years

Couple that with 49% of the population that do not pay taxes, expecting your "1%" to cover them and the increasing dependancy on food stamps, gov't aid, low income housing, low income energy rates, so so many on disability, so on and so on..

I would like to see the population maintained, yet only voluntarily. I surely hope you do not support radical population control such as mandatory birth control or abortion?
    what about the 1% hide money oversees to avoid taxes is ALOT of money...

Something that gets stuck in my craw is that I pay x amount a Kwh to PGE....

A buddy of mine is on low income energy rate with PGE...

With me so far?

I make a decent wage as does my wife, but living here in Bakersfield {HOT} we live borderline comfortable regarding our temperature the A/C is set at just to prevent a 400 dollar energy bill a month..

Well that buddy of mine on cheap rates dials his down to 72 because his bill never will reach 200 dollars...

Now tell me where I am wrong here???....
    whats the difference between your combined household income and his? then i may be able to respond

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Dirty tricks? republicans?

Our elections are filled with voter fraud. It's imperative we have a national voter ID law. Anyone who claims they can't get an ID is lying, has fraudulent intentions, or are illegals. Voter fraud is real, and quite widespread. If we don't have honest elections, we may as well not bother.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...-east-arkansas

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...orth-carolina/

http://staugustine.com/news/local-ne...s#.UElxOSK0KSo

And if there is no fraud as you might claim, then why did the Obama administration do this;
    http://www.newser.com/story/147958/f...er-purges.html

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2...nd-in-florida/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...rolls_get_lost

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/20...ng-to-take-it/

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...s-real-224753/

There's plenty more but I'm getting board copying and pasting. There's plenty of voter fraud, research it your self. If you care...
    voter fraud and voter purges r 2 different things. What about the people that were "purged" from rolls but were eligible and willing to vote? Voter purging is more widespread than voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Communist...... Population problem could be fixed if we can figure how to stop the illegals from jumping the fences and breeding like rabbits once they get here!!!! Ever heard the term "Anchor Babies"?! Wait in line like the rest of the immigrants from other countries!
    except that last year we had more people leaving the state back to mexico than vice versa

Racism? Really pcuser?

At the last "official count" done a few years ago, there were over 3 million illegals in Cali alone. And since that is a "government" number, we know that the reality is the number is probably more than double that. It's costing California taxpayers a staggering 10 billion $$$ a year, which is again, a government number, so reality says the real number is much higher when you factor in the black market that surrounds them. American citizens are losing jobs to them and American votes are being disenfranchised because of them. And please don't throw the bogus argument that they aren't voting, along with their millions upon millions of anchor babies. Let's purge the Cali voter rolls of dead voters and see how the percentages suddenly change. My son registered to vote, and voted in the primary without ever having to prove who he was. Stop the "race baiting" already...
    thats great your son voted. Now what about the poor that can't afford for the state issued voter id card that some states are requiring? dosen't that equate to the same as a poll tax, which tried stop poor from voting? i thought you would be on board with respecting the right to vote.

Racism? Really pcuser?

At the last "official count" done a few years ago, there were over 3 million illegals in Cali alone. And since that is a "government" number, we know that the reality is the number is probably more than double that. It's costing California taxpayers a staggering 10 billion $$$ a year, which is again, a government number, so reality says the real number is much higher when you factor in the black market that surrounds them. American citizens are losing jobs to them and American votes are being disenfranchised because of them. And please don't throw the bogus argument that they aren't voting, along with their millions upon millions of anchor babies. Let's purge the Cali voter rolls of dead voters and see how the percentages suddenly change. My son registered to vote, and voted in the primary without ever having to prove who he was. Stop the "race baiting" already...
    HawgZwylde and FNN family, I agree with you about the illegals and we are suffering due to them being here. But, I have to defend them also, my parents and grandparents came from Mexico but under different circumstances. I have worked in the fields as a grade school student, Jr. High, High school and 2 years in college to put food on our table. Yes, cry child labor laws all you want but, it is what it is. I have met and have worked side by side with the illegals and they are here to work and provide. I don't agree with them being here illegal but I do agree that they are being more productive than the 1%, the millions on welfare and SSI and they do pay taxes when they go to the stores, buy stuff and are stimulating the economy. Hell, they work harder than some of us on this site. Here in the central valley the temps get up to 105 and now imagine being under a grape vineyard or on top of trees during this heat. Some of us, have never and will never experience that and then we complain because they are here? I'm not saying you Hawg but society. I say get all those lazy americans on welfare and make them pick grapes, plums, nectarines and peaches so that the fruit can be shipped to China.
    It's a two edged sword and I hope I don't offend you Hawg for using your post.

Quote Originally Posted by sktruth View Post
    except that last year we had more people leaving the state back to mexico than vice versa
    Awesome! Thats a start.....

Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast