Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Romney!!! Four more years of this mess and I won't have anything left!
    Lol, well according to Bill Clinton you are doing much better and Obama only needs 4 more years for everything to be fine again...

Honest question here,,,

I will pass no judgement upon any responders {seriously}

As of now this post is 10-2 Romney over Obama,,,,, yet the polls have it within a point or two..

My question is,,,, I feel the national polls are skewed to illustrate strenght for Obama. I will admit bias on my part, but everyone I speak with, and this fishing poll backs that up WILL not vote for Obama..

Are there those who look at this thread and choose not to partake?

Again don't be afraid of a bash from me or others on this thread just cause your vote. I just find it interesting the national polls and what I hear from others and how much they differ...

Here’s my 2 cents. I do not believe the polls either I am inclined to think “The Bradley Effect”.
    The Bradley effect, less commonly called the Wilder effect is a theory proposed to explain observed discrepancies between voter opinion polls and election outcomes in some United States government elections where a white candidate and a non-white candidate run against each other. The theory proposes that some voters will tell pollsters they are undecided or likely to vote for a black candidate, while on Election Day they vote for the white candidate. It was named after Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley, an African-American who lost the 1982 Governor’s race despite being ahead in voter polls going into the elections.[
    The Bradley effect theory posits that the inaccurate polls were skewed by the phenomenon of social desirability bias. Specifically, some white voters give inaccurate polling responses for fear that, by stating their true preference; they will open themselves to criticism of racial motivation. Members of the public may feel under pressure to provide an answer that is deemed to be more publicly acceptable, or 'politically correct. The reluctance to give accurate polling answers has sometimes extended to post-election exit polls as well. The race of the pollster conducting the interview may factor in to voters' answers.
    I think the libs have played the RACE CARD one time to many and have skewed the polls. I am looking forward to a real wake up in November and then the fun begins with a lame duck in office!!!!!!!!! I do not see a gracious or humble loser in Obama, your mileage may differ.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Exactly my point cutbait. The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds...
    The dirty tricks from the republicans makes me want to throw up. Voter ID laws come to mind. It just Jim Crow laws going by another name.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    I agree that romney was a successful buissness man. I don't doubt that he may know how to fix our economy, The question is will he fix it to where mostly everyone will benefit. Like obama I believe he may have known how to fix our economy but was more interested in satisfying what his liberal friends wanted rather than helping our country. Thing is i believe our politicians know how to help us, I just don't think they'll do it. Because quite a few politicians have made a reputation for not doing whats best for the people and doing whats better for themselves or there friends that share their economic status.
    They do know how to make things better for everyone but the 1%. The problem is their afraid
    to be the first one to say it. So let me be the one to say it. Our first problem is, "we have too many people in our country for our resources." The population at the time of WW11 was 130 million people. After the war the baby boom happened and now were at well over 300 million people. Couple that with increased productivity and outsourcing and importing, our standard of living for the middle and lower class has gone down and will stay down. Solution REDUCE THE POPULATION, just like China. I got more but let's see the response on that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The dirty tricks from the republicans makes me want to throw up. Voter ID laws come to mind. It just Jim Crow laws going by another name.
    Comparing discrimination due to race to wanting accountability to voter fraud is assinine...

If only the big labor wouldn't organize so many dead voters..

They do know how to make things better for everyone but the 1%. The problem is their afraid
    to be the first one to say it. So let me be the one to say it. Our first problem is, "we have too many people in our country for our resources." The population at the time of WW11 was 130 million people. After the war the baby boom happened and now were at well over 300 million people. Couple that with increased productivity and outsourcing and importing, our standard of living for the middle and lower class has gone down and will stay down. Solution REDUCE THE POPULATION, just like China. I got more but let's see the response on that one!!

Couple that with 49% of the population that do not pay taxes, expecting your "1%" to cover them and the increasing dependancy on food stamps, gov't aid, low income housing, low income energy rates, so so many on disability, so on and so on..

I would like to see the population maintained, yet only voluntarily. I surely hope you do not support radical population control such as mandatory birth control or abortion?

Something that gets stuck in my craw is that I pay x amount a Kwh to PGE....

A buddy of mine is on low income energy rate with PGE...

With me so far?

I make a decent wage as does my wife, but living here in Bakersfield {HOT} we live borderline comfortable regarding our temperature the A/C is set at just to prevent a 400 dollar energy bill a month..

Well that buddy of mine on cheap rates dials his down to 72 because his bill never will reach 200 dollars...

Now tell me where I am wrong here???....

Appears as if the Obama crowd is

Dirty tricks? republicans?

Our elections are filled with voter fraud. It's imperative we have a national voter ID law. Anyone who claims they can't get an ID is lying, has fraudulent intentions, or are illegals. Voter fraud is real, and quite widespread. If we don't have honest elections, we may as well not bother.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...-east-arkansas

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...orth-carolina/

http://staugustine.com/news/local-ne...s#.UElxOSK0KSo

And if there is no fraud as you might claim, then why did the Obama administration do this;
    http://www.newser.com/story/147958/f...er-purges.html

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2...nd-in-florida/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...rolls_get_lost

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/20...ng-to-take-it/

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...s-real-224753/

There's plenty more but I'm getting board copying and pasting. There's plenty of voter fraud, research it your self. If you care...

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast