Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    You really are a genius! You do know Arnold was basically married to a Kennedy right!?
    It's apparent you think OJ is innocent too.... Scary!
    I knew OJ was guilty!! I think you missed the point I was trying to make. Most republicans are against public unions, by being in a public union the members get higher salaries and more fringe benefits. If you take away the unions the cream of the crop won't go into public service. They will go in the private sector for there they can make the most money. In the case of the OJ trial, world class lawyers took on some poorly paid public attorneys and got their butts handed to them. So the point I'm trying to make is, if you have right to work laws for public servants the quality of the people you will attract will be very poor. Do you really want your kids to be taught in the public schools by some third world teacher. If you offer very little pay and benefits that's all your going to get to teach your kids.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-10-2012 at 06:04 PM.

A quality public education is beyond a joke in most school districts. Teaching is all about tenure and not competence or excellence. I coached baseball for 13 years and was one of nine coaches selected by The American Baseball Coaches Association to coach the German and Dutch National teams in preparation for the 1984 Olympic Games. Four of those thirteen years I was a walk on high school coach. I can tell you war stories on trying to keep players eligible academically with some of the useless teachers that could not be replaced due to tenure. One of my favorites was a teacher that pushed a shopping cart through campus at lunch and between classes selling candy bars and soda. And the art teacher that took all of his lunches in his VW van that was so smoke filled you could not see inside, and he wasn't smoking White Owl cigars. The Athletic Director a tired over the hill varsity football coach that was a living piece of work that the Peter Principle (How to rise/be promoted to the level of your incompetence) would be proud of.
    During my lifetime, a very long time all I have ever heard is the schools need MORE money, yet in spite of the Lottery, Indian Gaming money and tax money sent the dropout rates keep raising and performance test scores keep lowering.
    Trying to get the backstop or an outfield fence or bleachers repaired, forget about it. Brick dust and the infield grass reseeded no way, myself the players and a group of volunteers paid for that out of our pockets and did the labor ourselves as baseball was not a revenue making sport like football and basketball.
    Oh and the players were shocked to find out that you had to tryout to make the team and could be cut. More shock when they were told there were no piano players allowed (long hair) and the only guy that I ever wanted to see with his cap on backwards was my catcher, no exceptions. Win or lose we would be gracious and no trash talking. The nine best players in me and my coach’s opinion would start each game, your performance determined if you stayed in the game. Late to a practice or miss a practice without a good excuse you would sit out the next game, no exceptions. We will win or lose a game as a team; no one is an All-Star in my book. I wish I had a picture of the AD and vice principals face when I told them I would not be providing names for participation trophies as I did not believe in them, PRICELESS.
    The fastest and most secure way to move up the political ladder is to be on the school board, if you are a team player for the union your political move up the ladder is assured.

Quote Originally Posted by Striper Slayer View Post
    Obama Must Go!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG..........................your so correct

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    It seems that the faster this argument goes no where the more entertaining it gets lol. hey wheres that popcorn icon thingy at oh wait here it is

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

STILL NO FACTS FROM AN OBAMA SUPPORTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are the Obama voters ?

Dear Obama voters, see this short video. Same BS + 5 trillion more debt.

DR

People do not realize how much ONE TRILLION DOLLARS IS.
    Now we have $16,000,000,000,000 +

It goes up ONE MILLION $1,000,000. every 44 seconds.

Hope and change ? WTF.
    If he makes cuts to the FREE MONEY CROWD
    then he will lose votes, he can't win.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

This page with pics will put it in perspective
    http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Where are the Obama voters ?

Dear Obama voters, see this short video. Same BS + 5 trillion more debt.

DR

You morons wouldn't recognize a FACT if it bit you in the ***.

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    You morons wouldn't recognize a FACT if it bit you in the ***.
    Translation: STILL NO FACTS

Question "does the Federal government has a spending problem or a revenue problem or both?" Let's hear your thoughts about what would you do to solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Question "does the Federal government has a spending problem or a revenue problem or both?" Let's hear your thoughts about what would you do to solve the problem.
    Definately a spending problem - Spending more than they have If I don't have enough money for payroll then I need to Down Size I can't remain in business spending more than I have, or I can raise my prices so high that nobody will use my services so I am out of business. That is where the federal Government should be, out of business or DOWN SIZE it is really pretty simple. If you want to see the solution just vote Romney/ Ryan and get ready to Run or get ran over because it will be on like Donkey Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Both. And after I finish getting my gear ready for tomorrow's day at DVL, I'll come back and elaborate more...

Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast