Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You must be a racist... You said Chicago and we all know there are a lot of black people there
    Lol, I get that thrown at me all the time when I'm out on the political blogs and news article comment boards. With that being said, did you see the article Drudge posted that shows the buttons being worn by people at the DNC convention? It says "Once you vote Black, you never go back". Hmm, ya think?

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/convent...230750114.html
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 09-06-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: add link

Agreed, our govt works terribly when one party has control of both houses of congress ans the white house.. add a biased court in any direction and its a perfect storm for ideological destruction from either side
    Absolutely...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, I get that thrown at me all the time when I'm out on the political blogs and news article comment boards. With that being said, did you see the article Drudge posted that shows the buttons being worn by people at the DNC convention? It says "Once you vote Black, you never go back". Hmm, ya think?

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/convent...230750114.html

Yeah I saw it.

Gotta be honest and say I smiled and had a bit of a chuckle. Though I have a sense of humor..

The hyprocrisy of that button does nag at me a bit though..

Imagine the uproar if RNC had a White is Right, or some slogan on a button that points out its candidates race was some qualifier to earn a vote...

Having said that though I have no problem with the button, only the hyprocrisy the left gets away with

Yeah I saw it.

Gotta be honest and say I smiled and had a bit of a chuckle. Though I have a sense of humor..

The hyprocrisy of that button does nag at me a bit though..

Imagine the uproar if RNC had a White is Right, or some slogan on a button that points out its candidates race was some qualifier to earn a vote...

Having said that though I have no problem with the button, only the hyprocrisy the left gets away with
    Exactly my point cutbait. The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    "But if anyone believes romney will fix anything, they have alot to learn about not trusting politicians. I don't discriminate by party, I dont like any politician."

I don't disagree with you at all but, Romney was a hugely successful businessman long before becoming a politician. He was only a governor and not a government lifer. While I don't agree with all he's done politically, he may be just the medicine our sick economy needs. What we have now is a person who has never known anything except the government. He's been on our dole his entire life. At this time, a vote for anyone else, is a vote for Obama. One of the biggest concerns I have is if Obama is re-elected, is the Supreme court. The next president will most likely get to appoint at least 2, if not 3 new justices. Obama has already appointed 2 progressive liberals, Kagen and Sotomeyer. He WILL appoint more progressives that that would turn the balance to progressive liberals quite possibly for the next decade or more. That would be a tragedy for our country, the constitution, and it's bill of rights. Individual freedoms and liberties will be eliminated for the sake of the collective. Indeed, this my friend, is the most important election in our lifetime, and possibly the history of our nation. Please help vote the progressive liberals out...
    I agree that romney was a successful buissness man. I don't doubt that he may know how to fix our economy, The question is will he fix it to where mostly everyone will benefit. Like obama I believe he may have known how to fix our economy but was more interested in satisfying what his liberal friends wanted rather than helping our country. Thing is i believe our politicians know how to help us, I just don't think they'll do it. Because quite a few politicians have made a reputation for not doing whats best for the people and doing whats better for themselves or there friends that share their economic status.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    I agree that romney was a successful buissness man. I don't doubt that he may know how to fix our economy, The question is will he fix it to where mostly everyone will benefit. Like obama I believe he may have known how to fix our economy but was more interested in satisfying what his liberal friends wanted rather than helping our country. Thing is i believe our politicians know how to help us, I just don't think they'll do it. Because quite a few politicians have made a reputation for not doing whats best for the people and doing whats better for themselves or there friends that share their economic status.
    Time to vote them out.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Well, in my opinion, I think the best thing a politician can do at this point, is to help create a positive business atmosphere, then get out of the way of private enterprise. A strong and prosperous free market will generate the most revenue to take care of those in need, and not hurt those that are paying for the tab. But this administration doesn't get that...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    If you like the condition and direction that California is going then your going to LOVE where the country will go with 4 more years of Obama. Just say'n. I would vote for Charles Manson if he could get parole, anybody but Obama!!!!!!!!!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Romney for sure man! Obama or Brown has done NOTHING to improve the construction industry!!! At least in Cali, while places like Texas are doing just fine!
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 09-06-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Agreed, our govt works terribly when one party has control of both houses of congress ans the white house.. add a biased court in any direction and its a perfect storm for ideological destruction from either side
    You're sing'n my song!

It amazes me to read all the political threads where the liberals call for the same type of governing policies that California uses to be used on a federal level knowing that this state is about the most screwed up state fiscally in the nation.

Not saying that Romey makes me all warm and fuzzy but giving Obama and the democrats another 4 years when Obama no longer has to worry about getting re-elected scares the bejesus out of me!

Romney!!! Four more years of this mess and I won't have anything left!

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast