Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who are you going to vote for?

Who are you going to vote for?

Romney I want Obama gone I have seen all the change I can stand

Dont know yet, obama cant fix anything for crap. But if anyone believes romney will fix anything, they have alot to learn about not trusting politicians. I don't discriminate by party, I dont like any politician. It sometimes still amazes me that some people think one party is more right than the other, and that one candidate is more capable of fixing are mess at this point. What'll probably happen is if obama stays repubs will keep bucking against him whether he does right or wrong, and democrats will just keep bringing up what obama did if romney wins. I mean at this point if any party does anything to help the people, its purely because the people just recieved a side benefit of one of the parties major schemes. if you haven't guessed im so fed up with both sides blunders that i can't stand any of them, democrat, republican. Maybe if there was a guy more in the middle of the political spectrum, voting would be much easier for me. mini rant overlol.

Trollmeister

TD

No point in voting in california. The democrats always win this state anyway.

Romney. I'll put money on it that if Romney wins, our national economy will take off. But California will linger in the doldrums until it crashes. The ideology that's about to be booted from the White House, has complete control of California, much like Chicago. The rest of the nation knows this and will let Cali take the fall...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    No point in voting in california. The democrats always win this state anyway.
    Someone who speaks the truth
    Everyone in this state is Offspring of Pelosi
    Nobody in this state wants to work......they want the "GIVE ME GIVE ME" program
    Or the POOR me Program

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Dont know yet, obama cant fix anything for crap. But if anyone believes romney will fix anything, they have alot to learn about not trusting politicians. I don't discriminate by party, I dont like any politician. It sometimes still amazes me that some people think one party is more right than the other, and that one candidate is more capable of fixing are mess at this point. What'll probably happen is if obama stays repubs will keep bucking against him whether he does right or wrong, and democrats will just keep bringing up what obama did if romney wins. I mean at this point if any party does anything to help the people, its purely because the people just recieved a side benefit of one of the parties major schemes. if you haven't guessed im so fed up with both sides blunders that i can't stand any of them, democrat, republican. Maybe if there was a guy more in the middle of the political spectrum, voting would be much easier for me. mini rant overlol.
    "But if anyone believes romney will fix anything, they have alot to learn about not trusting politicians. I don't discriminate by party, I dont like any politician."

I don't disagree with you at all but, Romney was a hugely successful businessman long before becoming a politician. He was only a governor and not a government lifer. While I don't agree with all he's done politically, he may be just the medicine our sick economy needs. What we have now is a person who has never known anything except the government. He's been on our dole his entire life. At this time, a vote for anyone else, is a vote for Obama. One of the biggest concerns I have is if Obama is re-elected, is the Supreme court. The next president will most likely get to appoint at least 2, if not 3 new justices. Obama has already appointed 2 progressive liberals, Kagen and Sotomeyer. He WILL appoint more progressives that that would turn the balance to progressive liberals quite possibly for the next decade or more. That would be a tragedy for our country, the constitution, and it's bill of rights. Individual freedoms and liberties will be eliminated for the sake of the collective. Indeed, this my friend, is the most important election in our lifetime, and possibly the history of our nation. Please help vote the progressive liberals out...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    "But if anyone believes romney will fix anything, they have alot to learn about not trusting politicians. I don't discriminate by party, I dont like any politician."

I don't disagree with you at all but, Romney was a hugely successful businessman long before becoming a politician. He was only a governor and not a government lifer. While I don't agree with all he's done politically, he may be just the medicine our sick economy needs. What we have now is a person who has never known anything except the government. He's been on our dole his entire life. At this time, a vote for anyone else, is a vote for Obama. One of the biggest concerns I have is if Obama is re-elected, is the Supreme court. The next president will most likely get to appoint at least 2, if not 3 new justices. Obama has already appointed 2 progressive liberals, Kagen and Sotomeyer. He WILL appoint more progressives that that would turn the balance to progressive liberals quite possibly for the next decade or more. That would be a tragedy for our country, the constitution, and it's bill of rights. Individual freedoms and liberties will be eliminated for the sake of the collective. Indeed, this my friend, is the most important election in our lifetime, and possibly the history of our nation. Please help vote the progressive liberals out...
    Agreed, our govt works terribly when one party has control of both houses of congress ans the white house.. add a biased court in any direction and its a perfect storm for ideological destruction from either side

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Agreed, our govt works terribly when one party has control of both houses of congress ans the white house.. add a biased court in any direction and its a perfect storm for ideological destruction from either side
    Absolutely...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast