Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: The real reasons the economy sucks...

Default The real reasons the economy sucks...

...Pointing fingers gets you nowhere... ....Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    ...Pointing fingers gets you nowhere... ....Steve.
    I'm not pointing fingers and who is Steve...

Lmao it was a southpark quote.

here's the actual script

Randy marsh: [dressed in a drab green toga] There are different people castng all different kinds of blame from person to person. But the fault lies in all of you! [starts pointing at random eople] YOU, who bought that three hundred thousand house when you only had twenty thousand to put down? YOU, who bought that third car, even though only two people in your home drive! It is time to stop pointing fingers! [speeds up his rate of pointing] Fingerpointing gets us nowhere! Steve!

But seriously, now. Aside from randy's hypocritical attitude in that episode, he's right. We all have an equal share of the blame. Our shameless suckling upon the bloated, hideous teats of government dependancy has cast us in the direction of ruin. The government, as hideous as it is, merely profits off of it, we cant blame them for everything when we're the ones voting these people in. (well except me, i dont vote, but I still get a piece of the blame for having apathy, but can you really blame me?)

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Lmao it was a southpark quote.

here's the actual script

Randy marsh: [dressed in a drab green toga] There are different people castng all different kinds of blame from person to person. But the fault lies in all of you! [starts pointing at random eople] YOU, who bought that three hundred thousand house when you only had twenty thousand to put down? YOU, who bought that third car, even though only two people in your home drive! It is time to stop pointing fingers! [speeds up his rate of pointing] Fingerpointing gets us nowhere! Steve!

But seriously, now. Aside from randy's hypocritical attitude in that episode, he's right. We all have an equal share of the blame. Our shameless suckling upon the bloated, hideous teats of government dependancy has cast us in the direction of ruin. The government, as hideous as it is, merely profits off of it, we cant blame them for everything when we're the ones voting these people in. (well except me, i dont vote, but I still get a piece of the blame for having apathy, but can you really blame me?)
    Yeah. Apparently I can as you just suggested.