Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other than

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    cool! theres some guitarists on the forum as well. They don't really play drums but they go on the forum hoping to learn more about what the drummers in their bands do and stuff like that. pretty soon Im gonna pick up the bass and see how that goes for me.
    Absolutely. It's always good to know what makes other musicians tick. You should do quite well on bass since you already know what it takes to hold down a rhythm and the bottom end. It will be just a matter of linking brain to fingers and building dexterity and callouses on the tips. Being a drummer, your connections are already most of the way there, I'm sure you know what "getting in the zone" is. Good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Absolutely. It's always good to know what makes other musicians tick. You should do quite well on bass since you already know what it takes to hold down a rhythm and the bottom end. It will be just a matter of linking brain to fingers and building dexterity and callouses on the tips. Being a drummer, your connections are already most of the way there, I'm sure you know what "getting in the zone" is. Good luck...
    Yea im hoping my experience makes things on the bass easier for me. thanks.

Vintage Porsche sites, Samba and others.
    Got a 1953 356 Pre A.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12