Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Pulled the trigger...super fat cat...

Default Pulled the trigger...super fat cat...

Alright float tubers. I finally upgraded to a super fat cat. My son being how much he loves fishing. Is a proud owner of a ODC 420 L. I was wondering if there is a age requirement for float tubing?

Congrats on the upgrade I too upgraded to the fat cat. As far as age wise I am guessing as long as he knows what he is doing I think he should be fine.

Congrats on the new tube. There is no legal age limit to tube. I would just keep an eye on him... A few buddies I know take there young kids tubing and they'll tie the two tubes together with like a ten foot rope (just in case). Don't forget the life jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by .:LOLLY:. View Post
    Congrats on the new tube. There is no legal age limit to tube. I would just keep an eye on him... A few buddies I know take there young kids tubing and they'll tie the two tubes together with like a ten foot rope (just in case). Don't forget the life jacket!
    Yeah it actually will be here tomorrow...I was thinking of tying him up with me. He has a jacket just need to get him fins. Probably oing to hit up perris on the ninth...he's pretty stoked on going out there...

Quote Originally Posted by HookedUptuber View Post
    Congrats on the upgrade I too upgraded to the fat cat. As far as age wise I am guessing as long as he knows what he is doing I think he should be fine.
    kool man thanks for the info.

There is an age requirement. You are too old!