Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bako Dove opener limit in 15 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    LOL TB

Next time I am bringing my A Game. You BAKO Boys do pretty well out in the middle of no where. I don't think my wife would be into moving there..EVER!

Must be great to have so many contacts. What's next on the calender? Turkey, Pig ????
    Maybe you guys should sign up and come to our HG-4 event. Bring the wife and kids and get out of that heat for a few days.

It's open to even you guys
    Seriously it would be fun.

WWO
    LOL,,,,,,,,,,,You REFINED types would laugh us hillbillys outof the festivitys,,lol,,,,,,,j/kidding,,,,,
    ,,,,Cutbait is a true gentleman when it comes to helping anybody ,,,,THATS WHY hes a BAKOBOY,,,,,,Thats what we both stand for,,,,,,,same as SWAT from what weve seen.,

OOOOOOOO By the way WWO,,,,,,,Thy got some really great shooting classes up here in bako,,,,,

T/B
    Last edited by trail blazer; 09-02-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Congrats on the fast limit.
    Beats walking for hours in the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    LOL,,,,,,,,,,,You REFINED types would laugh us hillbillys outof the festivitys,,lol,,,,,,,j/kidding,,,,,
    ,,,,Cutbait is a true gentleman when it comes to helping anybody ,,,,THATS WHY hes a BAKOBOY,,,,,,Thats what we both stand for,,,,,,,same as SWAT from what weve seen.,

OOOOOOOO By the way WWO,,,,,,,Thy got some really great shooting classes up here in bako,,,,,

T/B
    No REFINED TYPES here. Heck, I am old Desert Rat. Lived 30 years in the Indio area. Hotter than $%^# And 4 years in the Missouri Ozarks..

I'll get that shot gun dialed in soon. It was brand new to me this weekend. A 1951 Winchester Model 50. I found myself not getting the stock up in my shoulder high enough and was shooting over the birds. Once I noticed that, it started to rain Dove.
    We have a great gun club nearby that I will look in to now. Its called Winchester Canyon Gun Club. I am sure I can get some pointers from some of the guys there. Then look out for a SWAT comeback.

WWO

Oh gosh,,,,, you make me blush,,

Been shootin since a boy. Living a non city life ya know?

Was a blast out there man

Bako boys would really enjoy a HG4 event

But Malibu is one hell of a drive just to win a perch tourney....

You do see our dilemma?

May as well fly to Missouri to fish the branson bluegill extravaganza

another 20 and you will have a meal. lol j/k nice shooting. my gun just sits in the case.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    another 20 and you will have a meal. lol j/k nice shooting. my gun just sits in the case.

Id be glad to take her off your hands?

Always looking for new guns

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Id be glad to take her off your hands?

Always looking for new guns
    lol. thanks but i gotta keep what obama may try to take away. its a Remington semi-auto, made in 1951 11-48 sportsman model. bought it in texas 2 years ago for $300. no paperwork required.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    lol. thanks but i gotta keep what obama may try to take away. its a Remington semi-auto, made in 1951 11-48 sportsman model. bought it in texas 2 years ago for $300. no paperwork required.
    Well hell I give ya 310 for her!

Make yourself 10 big ones?

Bang-bang-bang,,,,,,,,,,carpboy blasting the birdies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice shootin mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12