Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: P-MID!..hook in the thumb!! ouch!! (VIDEO)

oh my freaking God that thing was DEEEEP!!!!

I cant imagine...

welcome to da' "feel tha steel club" heh heh heh (wrong person feelin it-shud b da feesh)

I've hooked myself a few times....one time severely attached to a 6 lb striper at the duct and couldn't find my cutters (whew...that was ruff) glad your alright...fortunately for me even though being hooked pretty deep about 5-6 times in my life, I've always ben able to push the barb through after some painfull skin stretching....and cut the barb off and pull back through..

sorry about the mishap but glad ur alright and got some feesh ta boot..

Ouch : )

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    I hate treble hooks. I hope your video is successful, I'm sorry you had to get hurt to get it popular! OUCH!!!!
    haha thanks! yea i just wish i couldve got it out and kept fishing...would have been a nice day..

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    oh my freaking God that thing was DEEEEP!!!!

I cant imagine...
    yup...as deep as it COULD go..

hahaha...we both felt the steel! goin out for that stripers family tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    welcome to da' "feel tha steel club" heh heh heh (wrong person feelin it-shud b da feesh)

I've hooked myself a few times....one time severely attached to a 6 lb striper at the duct and couldn't find my cutters (whew...that was ruff) glad your alright...fortunately for me even though being hooked pretty deep about 5-6 times in my life, I've always ben able to push the barb through after some painfull skin stretching....and cut the barb off and pull back through..

sorry about the mishap but glad ur alright and got some feesh ta boot..

Ouch : )

Gary

gnarly--at least you were bit when it happened. nothing like a pierced nose due to an errant back cast.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker View Post
    gnarly--at least you were bit when it happened. nothing like a pierced nose due to an errant back cast.
    ahh that sucks!

haha thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fishing Queen View Post
    I'm glad that you're ok now! Ouch!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234