Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P-MID!..hook in the thumb!! ouch!! (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by OC ANGLER View Post
    Ouch that's gnarly
    tell me about it! ha

Thats it S,C ,B,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your in!!!

The best of the best club!

WOW!!!!,,,,,,,,,,

By the way,,,,,,,,,,NEVER let someone use that hook removal trick on a finger,,,,,,,,,,out of the 4 times in my life ive seen that trick used,,,,,3 times it work,d flawlessly,,2 times on the hand,,once on the arm,,,but ive never seen it work on a finger,,,,now ive seen it fail TWICE on a finger.

T/B

Thats bad bro im happy ur ok now though. I had a sabiki stuck in my head once, pulling it didnt work so the i went to the doc. Foo gave me a staple. Stay cool dog get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Thats it S,C ,B,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your in!!!

The best of the best club!

WOW!!!!,,,,,,,,,,

By the way,,,,,,,,,,NEVER let someone use that hook removal trick on a finger,,,,,,,,,,out of the 4 times in my life ive seen that trick used,,,,,3 times it work,d flawlessly,,2 times on the hand,,once on the arm,,,but ive never seen it work on a finger,,,,now ive seen it fail TWICE on a finger.

T/B
    sweet! im in the club hahaha
    any idea why it doesnt work good in the finger?

Quote Originally Posted by Armofisher818 View Post
    Thats bad bro im happy ur ok now though. I had a sabiki stuck in my head once, pulling it didnt work so the i went to the doc. Foo gave me a staple. Stay cool dog get well soon.
    thanks bro!..im good...thumbs just a little sore haha

Quote Originally Posted by socalbassboy View Post
    sweet! im in the club hahaha
    any idea why it doesnt work good in the finger?
    Don,t know,,,,im sure that someone will say otherwise but iv never seen it work on a finger ,,,,,,,1 to 5lb stripers are SPRING LOADED bigtime,,,,,Myself and cutbait watched exactly the same thing happen a cpl yrs ago to a friend of ours,,lol,,,,,,,,,same result,lol

TRAIL BLAZER

GEEEZ LLOUEZZZE! I've popped three of those out on different anglers,and have never had that kinda of difficulty,they've always come out on the first pop,sorry you had to go threw that.Nice going by the way on the stripe and the smallie.

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    GEEEZ LLOUEZZZE! I've popped three of those out on different anglers,and have never had that kinda of difficulty,they've always come out on the first pop,sorry you had to go threw that.Nice going by the way on the stripe and the smallie.

Cya Tuna Vic
    wow...sucks mine wouldnt budge!

I've seen and heard plenty of hooking in the hand stories but i got one for u...try hook in the foot!! I stepped On a crank one nite by accident....ohhh man!! I went and cut the barb off and left it lodged in my foot for a whole 24 hrs til i decided to do my own ghetto surgery!! Lol. I tried to cut open the area to make it easier to take out but no go,so i went with plan B...pliers and a sock to bite on....one quick hard pull and it was out!! What an experience i will never forget!!

Man, you're a trooper bro! Way to stick it out and hang another fish!!!!! If it makes you feel any better I sliced my thumb open at work friday and had to go get stitches myself.... Lol! I think you had it worse though my friend!

I agree cutbait... Post and vid of the year!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast