Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: AV Duct Moss A Bit More Manageable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default AV Duct Moss A Bit More Manageable

Fished the AV duct for a half hour at the gates 195 West and got nothing. Might have fished a bit longer, but the coyotes howling nearby kind of spooked me........Ok, I packed up quickly and got out of there!
    The moss was much less, only having to clean off the rattletrap once every couple of casts. I think it would still be frustrating if one were to fish bait.

Thank you for the recon.

It's the silent mountain lions that worry me! LOL

Yeah the thought of the cats cross my mind too!
    I am a big guy, 6'4" and 310 lbs, but I still am a big chicken. I figure they just see a bigger roast turkey dinner when they see me.
    At least when I am walking out in the dark to go duck hunting, I have my Chessie with me, maybe I need to start taking Major Wood when I go fishing too!

Just shine a flashlight or spotlight at them yaller dogs, they'll be gone in an instant. They long ago learned that gunfire follows close behind spotlight beams, so they haul a--. They do appreciate a carp or two tossed their way, though.