Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Report 8/28

Default Report 8/28

Went out to the lake today around 1pm today and left around 4:30, but was able to get some quality fish, not so much the quantity. Which was fine with me, nothing huge, but my biggest two fish went 7 lbs 5 oz. Got a bunch of dinks in the 10 foot range and so I went out deep and the bite definitely slowed down but when I did get bit out deep it was a decent fish. Got them on creatures baits in about 36-45 feet of water.

7lb fish x2 + a bunch of dink action in just a few hrs.= GOOD FUN! Thanks for the report..... I was only able to fish Perris once this year, so far

2 7+lbrs and a bunch of dinks in 3 1/2 hours? Nice job dude. No complaints there...

I think Eric meant his two largest bass combined weight was 7 lbs. 5 oz.. But I could be wrong.

Either way, not bad for a hot summer day...

Ya biggest two combined went 7-5....i would ecstatic if I caught two fish 7+ lbs in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by a321eric View Post
    Ya biggest two combined went 7-5....i would ecstatic if I caught two fish 7+ lbs in one day.
    Hey at least you caught one 7lbs fish with me !!!

True, True....I need to catch my first 8lber!!!! Cant wait 4 that