Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Need suggestions for Fish Finder on my Prowler

Default Need suggestions for Fish Finder on my Prowler

What fish finder would you recommend putting on your float tube?

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    What fish finder would you recommend putting on your float tube?
    I thought you out of fishing man are you back already. I thought maybe I even had a chance this year.

Well, just not gonna fish as much. Wife is pregos... Last child we had she had to be put on bed rest so I was just preparing for it this time again just in case. So now I'm looking for a fish finder to help me out when I do fish. I need all the help I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    Well, just not gonna fish as much. Wife is pregos... Last child we had she had to be put on bed rest so I was just preparing for it this time again just in case. So now I'm looking for a fish finder to help me out when I do fish. I need all the help I can get.
    You do know how to stop that prego's thing from happening don't you young man?

Go FISHING more.

Congrats on the baby!

On the FF, the biggest screen/highest resoulution you can get. Try for color if you can. I have a great portable 60/20 dual scan B/W unit and love it. Lots of options with it being a portable unit.