Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does my Butt make the Kitchen counter look small ?

Hi Which Way Out,

Nice report and great pics !! That's what I call flattening a flattie !! So you LOVE the WON knife that is actually UNDER the knife that looks freshly used ? huuummm Veeeeeery Interestink !! :)

JapanRon

Quote Originally Posted by JapanRon View Post
    Hi Which Way Out,

Nice report and great pics !! That's what I call flattening a flattie !! So you LOVE the WON knife that is actually UNDER the knife that looks freshly used ? huuummm Veeeeeery Interestink !! :)

JapanRon
    Hi Ron. The larger knife was used to make the first cut down the lateral line. It's good for that sort of thing, but the black handled one was used for all the rest of the work. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

WWO

Sorry for the late reply Bill. Nice work getting that flattie...even better work with the knife afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Hey Bill, let's get something straight... Mikey is not YOUR personal Fishing Yoda. He is MY personal Fishing Yoda, I'm only loaning him to you.
    Wow, sounds like Mikey's getting pulled on by all limbs...it's nice to be loved!

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Sorry for the late reply Bill. Nice work getting that flattie...even better work with the knife afterwards!

Wow, sounds like Mikey's getting pulled on by all limbs...it's nice to be loved!
    Who is this Wingnut anyway? Besides Mikey's a Ladies man so I have to admit he's not mine. At the moment one of his ladies is not feeling so well. Well he really isn't bawling about it, I am just picking on him a little. He hasn't been on the board for awhile and I bet if he reads this he'll chime in. LOL

Thanks for the kind words Don and welcome to the team. BTW, great pic of your kid. Cute....eeek! did I say that? I never use that word.

See you at HG4

WWO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123