Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does my Butt make the Kitchen counter look small ?

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice Butt,you either have a nice wife or no wife to let you filet that fish on her kitchen counter!WTG Good eats enjoy.

Cya Tuna Vic
    lol ive seen this comment a couple times about fileting fish in the kitchen.... where else would you do it? :-P
    i never thought twice about it...

Very nice!!! Way to scratch up a nice butt on a slow day....

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Badass WWO
    Thanks CB. Hunting season is coming around, I am looking for a Hunting Yoda........

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot Jimmy View Post
    Very nice flattie!
    Thanks Jimmy. I am glad you checked in. Its not my PB but Mike and George said they didn't want any so the wife and I are getting ready for our first dinner with our new guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    Nice Butt! My wife would kill me if I tried to clean a fish in the kitchen...LOL
    Sorry to hear that PB. I would never say you need a new wife that's for sure... But the one I have tells me to go fishing. If cleaning one on the kitchen counter is what I have to do so be it. She's all good with it..

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Nice Butt. Do you always collar hook on the drift?
    Hey DR, I am very new to this type of fishing. However I have been fishing for at least 50 years. So "Do you always collar hook on a drift" would be very hard to say. I can say that I had one rod that I was using, and I had to switch back and forth a couple of times on the techniques. We Ball bounced, down rigged and drifted. The drift fishing is definitely a lot easier to do. Relaxing even. I figured I would change over to a single hook with a treble stinger on the next drift after I tied up a new set up. So to answer the question, normal? No I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    You need a bigger cutting board. lol

Oh I have the cutting board that would work out very well, just wouldn't fit in the kitchen either.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    i like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,
    Thanks Bob. See you at HG4 I hope

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice Butt,you either have a nice wife or no wife to let you filet that fish on her kitchen counter!WTG Good eats enjoy.

Cya Tuna Vic
    Thanks Vic. My wife is from Japan, she tells me to go fish. That's great huh? At this time we are living in a apartment so cleaning a fish is kinda tough out side. Besides all your neighbors will mooch it off me. Some of them get fish now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Hey Bill, let's get something straight... Mikey is not YOUR personal Fishing Yoda. He is MY personal Fishing Yoda, I'm only loaning him to you.

Nice catch and clean fillet job, hope you didn't forget the cheek meat.
    Who is this?

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Congratulations! You definitely have a big butt there.
    I can not lie, your right. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    lol ive seen this comment a couple times about fileting fish in the kitchen.... where else would you do it? :-P
    i never thought twice about it...
    There you go reelgurlzfish. Thanks for having my back. It wasn't really even that big of a mess to clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Very nice!!! Way to scratch up a nice butt on a slow day....

Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks HS, We were scratching that's for sure. But we got one never the less.

WWO

Bring your butt to Bako and Ill get ya on a dove limit guarenteed

Bring your butt to Bako and Ill get ya on a dove limit guarenteed
    I was just up that way a couple weekends ago. Went squirrel shooting with the one and only Sniper Ed Peralez in Corcoran. Had a blast.
    Let me see what I can do. When is the season over?

WWO

Sept 1st thru 14th I think??? I know opener is 1st, just not sure bout the closure..

And when I said bring your butt,,, I meant hali!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Hey Bill, let's get something straight... Mikey is not YOUR personal Fishing Yoda. He is MY personal Fishing Yoda, I'm only loaning him to you.

Nice catch and clean fillet job, hope you didn't forget the cheek meat.

I think I want to borrow your YODA myself!!!

Sept 1st thru 14th I think??? I know opener is 1st, just not sure bout the closure..

And when I said bring your butt,,, I meant hali!
    CB, let me call of buddy of mine today and see if he can come with me. He's a shotgunner. I'll get back to you this afternoon. And I'll bring some of my butt along as well.

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    I think I want to borrow your YODA myself!!!
    My Yoda is a Ladies man, so I don't think he would mine.

WWO

Hey Bill, Nice looking fish!
    Eddie (Hesbros), Rich (his brother), Anthony (Eddies son) and myself went looking for Dodos last week, but wasn't meant to be. Rich ended up with a legal flatty, while drifting out by the domes.
    Yours is much bigger!?
    Thanks for the report Brother,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Hey Bill, Nice looking fish!
    Eddie (Hesbros), Rich (his brother), Anthony (Eddies son) and myself went looking for Dodos last week, but wasn't meant to be. Rich ended up with a legal flatty, while drifting out by the domes.
    Yours is much bigger!?
    Thanks for the report Brother,
    Robert
    <><
    Hey Robert, It's really not that big to tell you the truth. My kitchen is really that small through. LOL

Sorry you didn't score last week on the target species. But I would bet my bottom dollar you will find em soon, then have an epic report to write. Good luck and its good to see you back.

WWO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast