Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sex or Fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Troutin Man View Post
    Just want to remind all that this was not about me...it was my friend wanting some advice from FNN pros and I wanting to here your opinions.

As for me, it's all good. Wife sent me away today to go fish since I was a bit stressed from work and it was a day off. My wife is all good!

I will post report...
    My wife is the same way. I get to go at least once a week, sometimes 3...

Wow! That is awesome. I thought I was a lucky man...but wow! 3 times per week? I guess when I retire and live by a lake or river, I will fish 3 times per week. But for now, I need money and fishing does not do that for me...not even close. Actually, fishin' costs some money boys!

Okay since I read the whole thread, I might as well add my input..hehe. This isn't really about fishing or any one thing in particular. It's more about a wife feeling her man's inconsiderate and a husband picking the wrong time to enjoy himself while his wife is suffering from an injury that requires two more weeks of healing. After staying home for two weeks already to care for the wife, it doesn't really make sense to take a day off to go fishing. The signal you're giving your wife is that you need a break from her. (You probably do need one but you have to learn how to be more subtle than that). I know some would disagree but you're better off just telling her you're going to work and take the day off to go fishing if you really need to go that bad! Your likelihood of getting caught is like nil, unless you open your mouth. But in all honesty you made the right decision to stick with her until she heals up. No one wants to see their spouse enjoying themselves, especially when they need their help just to eat right at home.

Oh to improve your chances of fishing more in the future, get your two Kids involved. I have two boys that I plan on fishing with quite often. And the wife can either join us or go do something else.

Hot women only have powers over us when we give it to them. So if you don't give them the power, they won't have it. Oh keep in mind, chicks crave sex too.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567