Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: catfish limit!

Default catfish limit!

I was planing on hitting castaic this morning for some stiper action but slept in
    Ended up hitting the local park lake and to my suprise, DFG had just stocked the place with 300lbs of cats the day before.
    set up with shrimp and waited for the kitties out come out and play, missed a lot of fish and i mean A LOT Ended the day with 5, biggest being 3.11 lbs
    i also caught a bass on shrimp, wierd haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000200.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	36871   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000191.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	36870  

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER2496 View Post
    I was planing on hitting castaic this morning for some stiper action but slept in
    Ended up hitting the local park lake and to my suprise, DFG had just stocked the place with 300lbs of cats the day before.
    set up with shrimp and waited for the kitties out come out and play, missed a lot of fish and i mean A LOT Ended the day with 5, biggest being 3.11 lbs
    i also caught a bass on shrimp, wierd haha
    You don't have to name the lake, but was it in northern LA. County? Thanks in advance, I'm not looking to fish the lake but guess where the DFG will stock next.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You don't have to name the lake, but was it in northern LA. County? Thanks in advance, I'm not looking to fish the lake but guess where the DFG will stock next.
    if you want i could pm you the lake and this was southern LA. county

Nice smile, nice cats!

good job ! I've only limited out once . great feeling isn't it? !

Quote Originally Posted by The Fishing Queen View Post
    Nice smile, nice cats!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    good job ! I've only limited out once . great feeling isn't it? !
    yes, yes it is