Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Night fishing Newport Bay in a Float Tube

I was hoping to go but there's a event I want to attend in the evening.

Are you planning on going Sunday??

Thats cool....I still plan on going out sat night. I will let you know about Sun....if I do go it will be early morning! I most likely will fish both days....

sonarbp

If you want to launch from 15th st. on the weekend, you may not find parking. The American Legion hall is right next to that dock. The big white building to your left. They have a thousand members and about 50 parking spots. So that street is always jammed on weekends, mostly at night.
    I would think about using the CG station. Empty parking lot, showers bathrooms, and a nice sandy beach.

Hey bruce watson,

Thanks for the heads up!!!! I didn't get a chance to go fishing this weekend. I will try the CG station next weekend!!!

thanks again

sonarbp

Damn I missed it! A freind and I have been meaning to plan a day (or night) out in one of the harbors. Next time PM prior and I will tag along. Maybe just act as some more shark bait :shock: Assuming you can fill me in on some riggin'. I have never tubd the high seas and have really been jones'n to.

Hey Number1Monkey,

I didn't fish newport last weekend...changed plans last minute!!! I am always looking for new fishing buddies to fish the bay with!!!! The guys I have fished with are really busy doing other things and tend to flake alot...maybe we can plan a day trip to float newport.....just have to check the tides to see when will be the best time to fish.

later

sonarbp

Word buddy. Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by sonarbp
    Hey Number1Monkey,

I didn't fish newport last weekend...changed plans last minute!!! I am always looking for new fishing buddies to fish the bay with!!!! The guys I have fished with are really busy doing other things and tend to flake alot...maybe we can plan a day trip to float newport.....just have to check the tides to see when will be the best time to fish.

later

sonarbp
    Hey Brian!

This Summer beginning in June Kevthecatfishstudent and I definitely plan on hitting the bay. Catchthattrout, Drestyle, Ritzy and Bitz are also tubing. We should all go out one day or night in the Summer.

Sounds good Eric!!!! I have been trying to find people that want to fish the bays.....lots of fish to be caught! I also fish alot of freshwater, mainly for bass and cats.

I HATE FISHING ALONE but I will if no one else want to fish......just let me know when you want to fish and I will be there!!!

Brian (sonarbp)

Quote Originally Posted by sonarbp
    I HATE FISHING ALONE but I will if no one else want to fish......just let me know when you want to fish and I will be there!!!
    Brian (sonarbp)
    Ditto! I'm going to leave work for six months to finish my degree. I don't plan to study everyday, so hit me up if you wanna tube.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast