Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bass in Western Outdoor News, taken home and eaten

That fish looks delicious...

my friend and I were fishing one day when we walked apon some guy with a bucket of under sized bass we didn't see any sign of a fishing lic. So on our way back my friend just aaacidently got to close. And some how stumbling to catch himself from falling the bucket was kicked into the watter. And was empty. We just walked away

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    That fish looks delicious...
    You think that orange crush was used as a marinade?

Thats too bad.... Those big females are key to sustaining the LMB population in a lake! Some people either dont get it or just dont care!

is it illegal to keep a bass that big?

It needs to be... Why would you want to eat a fish that old...?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBassER55 View Post
    It needs to be... Why would you want to eat a fish that old...?
    You would keep it don't lie, how else can you prove that you actually caught at least one fish this year without photoshopping them into pictures of you sitting in your living room....

he caught it, it was legal, he can harvest it. Trust me, that was not the only one in the lake. The only down side to harvesting large fish like that is if a world record fish is the targeted objective, removing them eliminates their acheiving that size. It's a really nice catch and something to be proud of, but unless it's larger than 22-4, does it REALLY matter?

Is he a manager or a cashier at BPS? Maybe he doesn't make enough $ so he has to harvest all his catches. Sucks though hate seeing this but what can you do if it's legal?

They guy has done nothing wrong and like Kwin said , Its not the only one in the lake. When we shock the lake with Ben (DFG) , we saw so many monsters come up. It is unreal how many fish over 10lbs are in that lake.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast