Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Epic Wild Rainbow Trout Fishing: Angeles National Forest + Video

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Haha, maybe, but I doubt it. We've traded PM's before, and I understand why he gets upset on certain threads. The mountain trout streams are highly pressured, often by people who do not act as responsible stewards of the environment. When anglers post specific directions to different streams here online, where everyone can easily view 'em, it irritates him (and others), quite rightly so.

I have no interest in ever disclosing the location of this spot. It's pristine and I hope it remains so. I've tried to keep the photographs and video scenic but without any clear indication of exactly where I am. I'm happy to share knowledge on how to catch such fish, but people have to explore on their own to find good spots :)
    Hi Dude!

My fiance and I recently moved to La Crescenta. I really got into Tenkara 2 years ago. I am born and raised in LA but lived in Scotland and North Carolina as well. I know you dont give out your secret spots. I was wondering if I could come with you one time! lol I'm a real person and not a creep. My name is Michael Leiaghat, you can google me.

I am just very excited to be living near the ANF and would like to catch some trout! Pleae PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal_Tenkara_Trout View Post
    Hi Dude!

My fiance and I recently moved to La Crescenta. I really got into Tenkara 2 years ago. I am born and raised in LA but lived in Scotland and North Carolina as well. I know you dont give out your secret spots. I was wondering if I could come with you one time! lol I'm a real person and not a creep. My name is Michael Leiaghat, you can google me.

I am just very excited to be living near the ANF and would like to catch some trout! Pleae PM me.
    You do realize this post is 6 years old?

John

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123