Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catfish Co-op

Apparently I should have stayed a little bit longer! UFO's!!!!Lol, instead I hit the road and hit traffic at 2:30 am WTF. Road construction!!!

That was a blast I took a picture of your pontoon. I kept on saying it looked like Disneyland and we were waiting for TinkerBell to fly across. It didn't happen. Oh well it sure was a day and night to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    It was a very fun T57 event. Saw some meteors showering down while waiting for a rescue from Jerry. Drifted out there for about an hour waiting for help and finally a tow (Thanks Jerry) Dead engine ruined the fishing. Glad you all did well and I will kick your butts come this trout season. Glad to see T57 back in action.
    OFG
    Sorry to hear about the motor problems, wish you could of called Hitts and I in for the rescue...at least we woulda caught something Glad you are okay, great seeing you and NormaJeanieWeenie at the lake!.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfnatic View Post
    I have to agree the Team 57 event was a blast, I will be posting my own report soon. Sorry to hear about your skunk it happens, at least the camaraderie made up for it. I was hoping it was going to be a "seechriscatch" night, but guess not.

Kevin
    I think a formal FNN name change is in order!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebop View Post
    I kept on saying it looked like Disneyland and we were waiting for TinkerBell to fly across. It didn't happen.
    Omar left her at home this time

Great report Dan, glad to hear the slow bite didn't dampen your mood either....it was an amazing night regardless. See you soon bro.

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 08-14-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12