Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two words,LAKER GANG !!!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I think they're gonna trade a guy named Powel Gashaul
    WHAT!?

And break up the Laker Gang?!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    WHAT!?

And break up the Laker Gang?!
    Yea, i think they really need to trade a guy named Dwight Howard.

Laker gang is back!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Laker gang is back!
    No theyre not, they lost to the Suns.. well, maybe their season starts the next game...lol

Quote Originally Posted by casting call View Post
    No theyre not, they lost to the Suns.. well, maybe their season starts the next game...lol
    And to think I even took my Laker flag outta the trash and even got the Cutlass waxed and the 24s shined up. :-\

good team win tonight, too bad we might not have dwight or gasol next game vs boston
    Last edited by LbcLakers; 02-05-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LbcLakers View Post
    good team win tonight, too bad we might not have dwight or gasol next game vs boston
    Not to fear.

We have this guy on the team:

So I'm checking out Stephen A Smith interviewing Superman, and I hear this:

"For me, even sitting down in this chair right now is causing my legs to go numb and having this tingly sensation all the way down my legs."

Glad to see that back surgery worked!! (Although for someone whose arms and hands ALSO go numb when attempting free throws plays through that, I don't know why he can't play through his back acting up.)

And then Pa-oww! Gasoft has a torn plantar fascia. Out 6 weeks.

There goes that trade, unless some other team wants a soft seven foot big man with weak feet.

But if he DOES get traded, at least he'll have the satisfaction of listening to Kobe interviews where the Mamba places the blame on D'Antoni and Howard, and no longer on him.

Two words....gang bang.

I laugh at that cluster f#*k every time i watch a game...now i tune in just to see how bad they're gonna lose...no more playoffs and no more rings for kobe. I would use a crying emoticon, but 24 already played that out, claiming foul cuz he missed the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Piss on Myspace View Post
    I would use a crying emoticon, but 24 already played that out, claiming foul cuz he missed the shot.
    You know, I am noticing more and more that The Sad Mamba doesn't get the Jordan-esque calls from the refs anymore.

What gives?! 8 years ago, if an opposing player looked at #8/#24 wrong, they'd get a foul called on them.

It's almost like the refs don't respect him anymore.

This is the present and future of the NBA......

Just set a record today.....30+ points in last 6 consecutive games at 60% from the field!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	james.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	39093
    Last edited by EL JEFE; 02-12-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast