Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two words,LAKER GANG !!!

Man, I'm really tryin' to care about basketball... to give me something to look forward to during the long months of January, February and March... but I just can't. Please, someone give me a compelling story line to cling to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Please, someone give me a compelling story line to cling to!!!
    How about a few story lines?

How about Kobe telling everyone to shut up?

Or how about Mike Brown being on the brink of being fired after every loss?

How about the fact the Lakeshow can't get back on transition D?

Or how about the Cleveland Cavaliers having a better record to start the year?

How about the fact that many analysts are saying the best team to be playing at the Staples isn't the Purple and Gold but rather the Blue and the Red?

So i say the championship parade route should go down Figueroa again, and we can have it ticker tape style, where people can throw confetti on them from the high rises.

Expectations from everyone are high this season with nothing less than a championship. Unfortunately the Lakers are yet to win especially after going winless during the preseason. Based on the last 2 games they look lost on the court. I know they're running a new system but they've gotta get their act together. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan and wanna see them win but the coaching sucks! Personally I don't think Mike Brown was ever a good choice as head coach for this franchise. Tonight should be a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    I know they're running a new system but they've gotta get their act together. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan and wanna see them win but the coaching sucks!
    Bro, 2 words, LAKER GANG!

We are going to go undefeated this year! Nash is the greatest point guard since El Magico! Eff Shaq, Dwight is the real Superman. And Michael Yordan was overrated, Kobe is the greatest of all times!

The Mamba is now concerned.

Jerry Sloan to L.A. by December 1. Book it.

Look at these Laker Bros:

Well i'm looking forward to seeing mike d'antoni lead the lakers against the, nets is it. still a little dissapointed they didn't get phil jackson back, even though he would've come back.

Sorry Laker fans.....Heat will win it again this year. LeBron is simply the best player in the league (and will be for the next decade or so). For the most part, he is basically unstoppable. Too big, too strong, to skilled for any player to defend. As coach K said this past summer, he's the best he's ever seen. With Wade and the addition of the 3 point king, they are very hard to beat. Prediction....Heat in East and OKC or SAS out of the West.

NOTE: I was a long time Laker fan....but after management let go of Riley AND West.....no MAS!! Two hall of famers and former Laker players and you let them both walk?????? Hell, Riley invented 3-Peat!!! I think he's gonna have another 3-Peat real soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    Sorry Laker fans.....
    Hey fellow Laker fans, I've been in County for the past 30 days on a trumped up charge! WTF!

(I didn't know you couldn't use dynamite at Legg Lake to catch fish, my bad)

Have the Lakers surpassed the Oklahoma Thunder for best record in the West yet?! Who's hosting the Laker Finals party?! Do the Clippers still suck?!

I've been outta the loop. Someone get me up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hey fellow Laker fans, I've been in County for the past 30 days on a trumped up charge! WTF!

(I didn't know you couldn't use dynamite at Legg Lake to catch fish, my bad)

Have the Lakers surpassed the Oklahoma Thunder for best record in the West yet?! Who's hosting the Laker Finals party?! Do the Clippers still suck?!

I've been outta the loop. Someone get me up to speed.
    I think they're gonna trade a guy named Powel Gashaul

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast