Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Two words,LAKER GANG !!!

Default Two words,LAKER GANG !!!

Steve Nash,Kobe Bryant,Antwon Jamison,Paul Gasol,Dwight Howard,Metta World Peace !!!

Just hand us our rings now !! LOS ANGELES LAKERS BABY !!

Carry on....

Hellllllllllllllll yeah!!!!!!!!

Its about damn time they decided to trade dwight....look out Heat, lakers coming back for the title!

I agree. But how do you put Antwan Jamison in Meta's starting position? Meta is better, and Antwan is a power forward...

Jamison can play SF and has in the past, but I agree Ron should start. whatever we got Dwight!!!! Hahahaha hell yes cant believe Mitch did it again. BTW lakers also signed Jodie Meeks. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by white belt View Post
    Jamison can play SF and has in the past, but I agree Ron should start. whatever we got Dwight!!!! Hahahaha hell yes cant believe Mitch did it again. BTW lakers also signed Jodie Meeks. Wow!
    Oh crap now I gotta agree with white belt, what's this world com'n to?

This is going to be fun, hope the Laker's can return us to the glory days, I'm thinking Magic coming off the bench to take over for Steve Nash, we can only dream....

Quote Originally Posted by OCFishing420 View Post
    I agree. But how do you put Antwan Jamison in Meta's starting position? Meta is better, and Antwan is a power forward...

I just listed the fact that we have all these good players! The Lakers have a championship team !! Its on !

Getting rid of The overpaid Luke Walton makes the Lakers better than aquiring Jamison, haha. Really when was the last time he was productive for more than a 1/4 of the season... When he went to the Wizards back in 04? Don't get me wrong I am a die hard Laker fan, and the additions this off season are going in the right direction. But our bench is still thin. Jamison is not going to come off the bench and take over a game scoring. He'll just hit his high percentage shots, that he's expected to make. I like Matt Barnes energy coming off the bench, but he can't consistently score. But who is the back up point guard and power forward that can score consistently...? Lakers don't have the championship in the bag, but they have made a few trades needed be competitive next season.
    Last edited by LuckyCraft420; 08-10-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Oh crap now I gotta agree with white belt, what's this world com'n to?

This is going to be fun, hope the Laker's can return us to the glory days, I'm thinking Magic coming off the bench to take over for Steve Nash, we can only dream....
    Hahaha if we're talking rings we're speaking the same language!! Shaq is gonna be hating it.

Yes i'm sure all of us would like to see our bench improve.But if the lakers made it to the playoffs with what we had,im sure we can hit the finals with what we have now.I think the energy level will be so high,that the bench will also step it up big! Sessiona nd Barnes will still be backing up Nash and whoever they decide.Think positive !!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast