Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving California and heading to Virginia this month!

Default Leaving California and heading to Virginia this month!

I wanted to say goodbye to all of you and thank you for all the friendship, tips, and good times I have had. Being a Team 57 member has meant a lot to me and I will always cherish this and the support ;D

Having been laid off and not finding work for a couple years, means its time for a new start. I am heading to Charlottesville, VA to do this. I plan on posting good trout reports as VA has many lakes and rivers/streams.

Take care and keep in touch!

Chuck

Good luck on your new start Chuck.

Good luck Chuck. I found myself in the same shoes years ago. I ended up moving to Missouri for 4 or 5 years. I really liked it there. Lots of great fishing. Did a ton of Bass fishing. Heck I only lived 4 miles at the most from the original Bass Pro Shops. Bass was king but the Trout in Tablerock lake and Tanney Como lake were fun as well.
    Take care and please send us some good out of state reports.

WWO
    Last edited by Which Way Out; 08-11-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Best of luck to you. Be sure to post some pics of your new piscatorial stomping grounds!

You are joining many who have left this state for greener pastures, good luck. I have 1 more year here, then we are heading for Missouri...

good luck Chuck

Best wishes Chuck, will look for your reports on here. Once a T57 member, always a T57 member. Maybe u can start an out of state branch,,,,,remember the ideals and you will always fo will.......family friends fishing fun
    chris (OFG)

Best of luck with your new adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    You are joining many who have left this state for greener pastures, good luck. I have 1 more year here, then we are heading for Missouri...
    Missouri, just met a friends son from there fishing the other day. I think you could do a lot worse.

I hope all goes well. I may be joining you in a couple of years here. I figure since i'm still young I should see whats outside of this state

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast