Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denied service

HBAR your story is now National as it is on "The Drudge Report". That is going to get some real attention.

I missed the newscast. However I found the link

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...assage-parlor/

Was the amputated area still open?

Or had it healed?

I'm not siding with the massage parlor, just saying a festering wound can be pretty disturbing.

Still no excuse to turn someone away like that. I spent a whole year battling a severe infection myself.

People seem to think they can bypass federal and municipal law by hanging a sign written in Sharpie. Lol

No smokehound the wound is healed, this woman for lack of calling her something else changed her story with the person in charge of the chamber, she went and spoke with her, then we met with the lady from the chamber (there was suppose to be an interpretor, but she never showed up) and this woman as well as two guys that work there with her (notice I'm leaving out which nationality they are dont want to be called a racist or have that come into play here). Wow how "the woman" changed her story! Wife took off the "sock" and all 3 of these people were dumbfounded like they had never seen someone with an amputation, the womans story changed yet even again as she went on to say that when my wife went in that she had seen blood collecting at the bottom of "the bandage" as they kept calling it. We said to them show us where it's bleeding from!
    Needles to say the woman was kissing my wife's a ss shoving gift cards in her hands wife was rejecting them, giving her back her "frequent user" card and signing off a couple of boxes so she could get a free one, gave us a package of blueberry flavored wafer crackers (they tasted nasty by the way), she said herea for your baby, we said what baby our daughter will be 17 and son is 10, yes yes for your baby.
    When my wife got up she left the gift cards and frequent user card on the sofa we were sitting on, as we got to the door the woman saw she had left them on the sofa grabbed them and came after her saying ahhh here you forgot these, wife turned looked at her said, no I didn't! she ended up taking them anyway.
    Inside info tells us this place will be getting shutdown due to some sort of ordinance, we shall see what happens.

URGH! I shouldn't have gone through and read those comments.
    Last edited by HBAR; 08-23-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CL SmooV View Post
    hbar---- horrible horrible horrible. so much for money being blind. my wife and I will be watching. I'm going to investigate if this rude business is apart of any chamber of commerce. If so, I'll write a stern letter to their president. In the meantime, pm me if you and your fam want to go to a professional masseuse.

Supported,

Charles
    Hey Charles thanks a lot for the offer, I went to send you a PM but it won't let me.

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Hey Charles thanks a lot for the offer, I went to send you a PM but it won't let me.
    Sent you a friend request........It should work now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12