Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PYRAMID boat RENTALS,,,,,,,,,,,,YES!

Quote Originally Posted by pyramidrose View Post
    So do we actually have boat rentals? or is this just a thread run wild?

Mark

Does anybody want to ask Tammy??????????????/

TAMY,MARK,,,,,,,,,,,Let me help with that,,,

TAMY,,MARK,,,,,,,,Could you please give the scoop on the rentals,,,,,,,,,,price,Deopsit,,,days available,,,,,,,,if reservations are possible,,,etc,,etc..

As far as how they run,,,,ive seen,m ,,,,,GREAT for tillers,,,,,,,,way better then the old staic rentals!.

THANKS TAMY!

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 08-23-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Lady Quagga
    You just can’t keep from using the word “PRIVILEGED” can you, that’s three times now in three posts! You can try to slice it or dice it but you can’t walk it back. You could have used bass boat and everyone would have known what you were talking about, but no, you had to use 50k Ranger. Then you could have used sports car and everyone would have also known what you were talking about, but no, you had to use 250k Ferrari. I expect no Mea culpa from you and I am not asking for one. I know what you are and so does everyone else.
    Once again, it seems you fail to comprehend the meaning of the word privilege beyond your narrow view. That you quote a single definition from an online dictionary to support your view changes nothing.

And once again, you fail to understand the point of my description, even when I elaborated by saying: there are individuals out there who believe that because they enjoy the privilege of owning an expensive boat, it entitles them to act like complete d-bags out on the water.

My initial comment had nothing to do "the haves vs. the have nots". He had to do with how certain boaters validate their thoughtless actions precisely because of the amount they have spent on their boats.

I am flattered you took the time to look up my screen name for web references. One good turn deserves another: http://www.ePodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=10071

Well ya got it half right. Yes, Devore Heights (refered by old time locals as "The Redneck Riviera") is where I have lived since 1971. The other half (Flyer) is from when I owned an airplane years ago (ya I know, must be a 1% thing) but now I use it because I also have been a fly fisherman my whole life (another elitist hobby). I don't have a digital pic of the old airplane but here is a link to the manufacturer. http://starduster.aircraftspruce.com/SA750.html Gave it up because my wife does not care for flying in small planes and aerobatics scares the heck out of her. Also because it was registered as an experimental aircraft, pilot and passengers are required to wear parachutes and that did not raise her comfort level at all. Of course when I gave her parachute instuctions and told her if she ever heard on the headset me yell "BAIL OUT" don't ask what it is I said, as I will have allready left the aircraft and won't be able to tell her again. Enjoy.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 08-23-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Wow, this thread is way out of control. Yes Scott I will clarify. First off we have the 14 ft. aluminum boats with 10hp motors. These rent for $65 Half Day and $85 for a Full day. One person Kayaks are $45 Half day and $65 Full day and Two person Kayaks are $50 Half day and $70 Full Day. No deposit is charged up front but a credit card is required and held untill the equipment is returned. They are first come first serve and our rental hours for now are 7am -7pm Wednesday thru Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by pyramidrose View Post
    Wow, this thread is way out of control. Yes Scott I will clarify. First off we have the 14 ft. aluminum boats with 10hp motors. These rent for $65 Half Day and $85 for a Full day. One person Kayaks are $45 Half day and $65 Full day and Two person Kayaks are $50 Half day and $70 Full Day. No deposit is charged up front but a credit card is required and held untill the equipment is returned. They are first come first serve and our rental hours for now are 7am -7pm Wednesday thru Sunday.

There it is everybody,,,,NICEEEEEEE,,,And thanks again from all of us!

THE MID ROCKS!

TRAIL BLAZER

I was there 2weekends ago and its 75 for half day which is 4 hours.and 85 for full day which is 8 hours.so its not really full day.none the less I had fun with my son anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fishingboysdad View Post
    I was there 2weekends ago and its 75 for half day which is 4 hours.and 85 for full day which is 8 hours.so its not really full day.none the less I had fun with my son anyway.
    Let me clarify once again. It is now $65 for a half day and no matter where you go a full day is considered to be 8 hours.

If we rent a boat for 7am to 7pm what is the cost? Also, do you have the width of the rental boat at its widest part?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by flyhigh123 View Post
    If we rent a boat for 7am to 7pm what is the cost? Also, do you have the width of the rental boat at its widest part?

Thanks!
    I do know Tammy has been exptremely busy at the lake and tending to an ailing husband so I would call the lake rather than wait for a response...

Don't have the # for the rentals (U may look at the pyramid website-may be listed) or call the main gate, I'm sure they'll have the #...

The # for the main gate is: 661-295-7155

Call within reasonable hours...near closing or after U will not get an answer

Good luck

and FYI
    The lakes hours are 7am to 6pm currently if I am not mistaken

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    I do know Tammy has been exptremely busy at the lake and tending to an ailing husband so I would call the lake rather than wait for a response...

Don't have the # for the rentals (U may look at the pyramid website-may be listed) or call the main gate, I'm sure they'll have the #...

The # for the main gate is: 661-295-7155

Call within reasonable hours...near closing or after U will not get an answer

Good luck

and FYI
    The lakes hours are 7am to 6pm currently if I am not mistaken

Gary

Thanks gary! Good tips.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234