Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Castaic Boils and angler behavior discussion...

Its not abought the other person,,,,,,,,,,,,its abought ourselves.,,,,,,,,,,,,So go ahead and let your<US IN GENERAL> emotions be steered in whatever direction that the other <boil chasers> actions dictate,,,,,,,,,,,As for me,,,,,,,,,,,crying and whining beacuse the masses don,t do it right,LOL,,,,,,,,,,RETARTED IMO!

T/B

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Its not abought the other person,,,,,,,,,,,,its abought ourselves.,,,,,,,,,,,,So go ahead and let your<US IN GENERAL> emotions be steered in whatever direction that the other <boil chasers> actions dictate,,,,,,,,,,,As for me,,,,,,,,,,,crying and whining beacuse the masses don,t do it right,LOL,,,,,,,,,,RETARTED IMO!

T/B
    Theres no cryin or whining, the purpose of this post is to try and edjucate and make change Scott again Scott, you were there ONE DAY...go there 15 times and tell me what ur saying and I will be your devoted deciple..

Don't be disuaded by my words, I do beleive there is worth in what U suggest, it's just that by doing that alone one will not do much good in the end..

And it IS about US
    AND it IS about the other people

we all have to work together

Simmer down boys, lets keep this positive...

Scottie, you say educating the masses through thread replies is pointless and then you layout good sound sage advice about being the better man. That is infact the points that were intended with the post. Points noone would disagree with and we could really step back and reevaluate our actions on the water.

My point is to say its pointless and then pop out with that gem in the next paragraph proves to me that it isn't so pointless.

Calling eachother names, fighting, acting like Largemouth bass tourney guys is pointless!

I gotta suggestion for the evil boil hoard.....

Fact: the 10th boat on a boil NEVER hooks up!... driving to the vicinity is one thing for the next blow up but to be the tenth boat never works.. Hell the 5th boat even never hooks up

GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do it right gary,,,just do that and it will be like this,,,,learn from this post ,,,its all being spoken here for everyone to be educated MO,BETTA,,,,LOL

I can see it now,,,,,,,,,The MASSES,,,,,,,,Light goes on,<,,THATS how il do it the next time i boil chase,,LOL WOW,,These guys are so smart!,,>

But what do i know,,,37 yrs of striper hunting BUT i was only there 1 day,,,LOL,,,Its so much worse now,,WRONG!

Going again next week,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope the masses do the right thing so that i can have a good time and catch some fish.

TITTY BABYS,,,LOLOLOLOL

T/B
    Last edited by trail blazer; 08-08-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Lets just kill all the stripers in the lake then we dont have any boils to worry about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Niceee,,

BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,Are we going to have to go out there and show these TITTY BABIES how to have some fishing fun on the water??

T/B

Was worth a shot, oh well

Hears an idea :) we'll draw a map of the common boil locations, then assign each spot a number, then assign each boat a spot, every one moves one spot over at the stroke of each hour. LOL think it would work? NOT!

Hey where did everybody go? Just because it was 107 on the lake today? I guess the heat chased all the boats away. Saw Mike out there and a few others trailers but no one hoard running around. Kinda nice. Didn't fish much. Just kicking it with the family and cooling off but did manage a 2-3 lb green back from the shore. My wife saw him chasing some shad up on the rocks by where we were parked and said "aren't you going to get that fish?" So that's exactly what I did. Jumped out of my chair, tossed out a rip bait and wacked her first cast. Fun seeing the whole family cheering me on as I reeled her in on shore. Sorry to digress. It was pretty quiet out there on the boil chasing today though.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterGuppy View Post
    Hears an idea :) we'll draw a map of the common boil locations, then assign each spot a number, then assign each boat a spot, every one moves one spot over at the stroke of each hour. LOL think it would work? NOT!
    There it is,,,,,BAM,,,,,,,,,,,,,Problem solved,,,,,,,,,,,wait a minute have i got a 6 or a 9,,,,,,,Il just have to fish both spots

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Was worth a shot, oh well

c,mon CUTBAIT ,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS WORKING GREAT!

T/B
    Last edited by trail blazer; 08-08-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast