Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Castaic Boils and angler behavior discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Let em feel steel your ego has gotten out of control ... You don't know everything about fishing , your good but nowhere in the same realm has Eric . Think before you speak , he's a real castaic legend not a self made Internet wonderboy
    I'm curious to know why you replied to my post. I'm not gltfts.

BTW: I know who Eric is. Nice guy, great fisherman! As for Gary, the same can be said for him. I don't know why he doesn't know who Eric is but he can back up his confidence, "anybody" fishing against him should bring their "A" game.

[QUOTE=fishinone;642809]I'm curious to know why you replied to my post. I'm not gltfts.

BTW: I know who Eric is. Nice guy, great fisherman! As for Gary, the same can be said for him. I don't know why he doesn't know who Eric is but he can back up his confidence, "anybody" fishing against him should bring their "A" I never said Gary is not a good fishermen or not confident and I know he's a hardcore fishermen .but I hate to break it to you trail blazer ... He's not so good that he should be able to talk down to one of the best ever n not hear about it. His ego got the best of him and I thought he should know about . It's good for you though trail blazer because of my post you got to stick up for your hero ... Brownie points

[QUOTE=addict;642825]
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post

BTW: I know who Eric is. Nice guy, great fisherman! As for Gary, the same can be said for him. I don't know why he doesn't know who Eric is but he can back up his confidence, "anybody" fishing against him should bring their "A" I never said Gary is not a good fishermen or not confident and I know he's a hardcore fishermen .but I hate to break it to you trail blazer ... He's not so good that he should be able to talk down to one of the best ever n not hear about it. His ego got the best of him and I thought he should know about . It's good for you though trail blazer because of my post you got to stick up for your hero ... Brownie points
    Looks like your the one up on a dudes cack and suckin up to "heroes" in defense

Right?
    Last edited by cutbait; 12-03-2012 at 05:54 PM.

[QUOTE=addict;642825]

Looks like the lips are a flappiN

Again
    Last edited by Double A; 12-03-2012 at 07:22 PM.

[QUOTE=addict;642825]

whatever floats ur boat bud,,,,,,,,,,,,,Browney pts,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hero,,,,,,,,,not hardly,,,brother is more like it.

Tell you what bud,,,,,,,,,its all you now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,didnt mean to offend ya in any way,,,,,,,,,,just stating facts.

And here,s another FACT,,,,,,

BAKO BOYS now OWN you,,,,you bit,,,,,SUCKER!`

And by the way ,,,,,,,this is cutbaits post,Not yours as you,v stated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all you did was put up a lame reply

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 12-03-2012 at 06:38 PM.

this guy has nothing to offer to this site. no fishing post, i bet he does not even have a pic with him holding a fish, the real problem is he want to b gary.

[QUOTE=addict;642825]

You're still replying to my post using other peoples names.

Don't you have a meeting to go to?

all tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    amidoingitright?

Quote Originally Posted by Coefficient13 View Post
    amidoingitright?
    Did I say that? That's deep!

Yes. You're doing fine. Tyranny is expanding! LOL Just joking.

Say something else say something else oooooh just saY something else. I wil beat the fishscales off of you aint playing either!
    Now you aint got no gun but were the weed at?

Just kiddingand im not even drunk yet

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910