Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: to the angry little man who fished with trout only today

Please post a list of the current meds your on. lol.

I do not personally know Bob but by reading his posts it appears that he works very hard for his clients. Guides do not have the freedom to pick and choose their clients unless they have had a bad experience with one and usually the client chooses not to return. Clients often have unrealistic expectations of what the guide can do to make the trip a success. I have used the same guide for many years for one day in the Sierras on each trip I take for a week, the other days I am on my own. The experience has been invaluable whether it was a good day or not so good day. The education alone is worth the small cost. Regardless of the outcome I always tipped at least 25% as he always worked his buns off for the client. Every trip to new waters and out of state trips I would hire a guide the first day to get a heads up. Why would you plan a trip and the expense to go out of state to unknown waters without a heads up from a professional guide? The small cost is worth the education alone. If you choose a guide ask for referrals from past clients do not choose blindly. A good guide can put you on fish, it’s your skills and ability to catch them.

Obviously spotburner was posted by a kid...and a pretty unstable one at that with a vivid imagination. Like listening to a 15 year old who can't write whine.....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yellow eyed Devil fish

Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils Boils boils boils boils boils boils boils

Yellow eyed devil fish

sounds like spotburner had someone burn his spot.

Sounds like spotburner put on his cry baby pants along with his I'm a whiney child shirt

Quote Originally Posted by technician View Post
    Sounds like spotburner put on his cry baby pants along with his I'm a whiney child shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Yellow eyed devil fish

hahahaha!!!!!! awesome!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast