Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Deer season...

Default Deer season...

I know I'm not the only hunter here. So what tags did everybody draw this year? I decided on an ao (archery only), due to the long season and multiple zones. Probably gonna spend most of my time in D-14 though.

I got my tag for the C zone. I use to hunt D-14 alot but never got a buck there. Never really saw any to be honest. Use to spend a bunch of money going every weekend but instead of wasting my time there i go up to the C zone. My dad and brother also got their tags and we are doing a family hunt. We get at least one deer every year we go. Its beautiful country up there and we see a ton of bucks and does.

A zone for me.... easy pickens

Well I would like to go hunt somewhere. I just got my first ever CA. Hunting license Monday in the mail. Used to Hunt in Missouri years ago.

Anyone want to show an old dog how its done here just PM me. Thanks

WWO

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Well I would like to go hunt somewhere. I just got my first ever CA. Hunting license Monday in the mail. Used to Hunt in Missouri years ago.

Anyone want to show an old dog how its done here just PM me. Thanks

WWO
    Well, I deer hunt alone for obvious reasons, but I also do a lot of upland and small game hunting. What stamps do you have, and what kind of gun do you shoot? Come upland season, I'd be happy to take you quail hunting. In fact, I plan on rabbit hunting this coming weekend if you're game.