Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldorado on FiiRE

FNN is taking a turn for the worst. Kid post he's fishing with banjo minnows and catching some dinks and tossing them back. Who care's if he kept some small gills. It's his right and it's legal. THIS IS A FISHING SITE, don't like it then offer some insight towards the kid instead of acting like a child you're self's.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLA View Post
    FNN is taking a turn for the worst. Kid post he's fishing with banjo minnows and catching some dinks and tossing them back. Who care's if he kept some small gills. It's his right and it's legal. THIS IS A FISHING SITE, don't like it then offer some insight towards the kid instead of acting like a child you're self's.
    I think people are upset with this guy because he's talking about flipping the fish back in the water just to piss some people off. Here's some insight... Stop acting like an immature punk. Killa we are not this kids daddy. He can do whatever he wants, but he better be ready to get bashed posting dumb stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by white belt View Post
    I think people are upset with this guy because he's talking about flipping the fish back in the water just to piss some people off. Here's some insight... Stop acting like an immature punk. Killa we are not this kids daddy. He can do whatever he wants, but he better be ready to get bashed posting dumb stuff like that.
    Exactly, he can do what he wants but it's his fault for posting an ignorant comment for all to see. He deserves to be treated like a idiot. Plus killa you sound like a whiney little girl, whaaa fnn is taking a turn for the worse. You post something stupid don't expect a " way to go!!!" your such a great fisherman response..... Common sense

Quote Originally Posted by technician View Post
    Exactly, he can do what he wants but it's his fault for posting an ignorant comment for all to see. He deserves to be treated like a idiot. Plus killa you sound like a whiney little girl, whaaa fnn is taking a turn for the worse. You post something stupid don't expect a " way to go!!!" your such a great fisherman response..... Common sense
    Well said technician :)

I think KILLA has made a turn to the darkside . haha .

He is a troll himself, haha

Quote Originally Posted by KILLA View Post
    your handle is "killa" that speaks for itself why you would come to his defense. its the lack of respect for the regs the lake and nature in general that the grown ups don't care for.

Quote Originally Posted by reelgurlzfish View Post
    your handle is "killa" that speaks for itself why you would come to his defense. its the lack of respect for the regs the lake and nature in general that the grown ups don't care for.
    I only C&R for one, just my thing. I do speak up to people if I see the reg's being broken. I have to admit I didn't see the part in his post that he was going to "keep the bass but some old guy was complaing" until you guys started jumping on my comment so I had to go back and re-read it. So therefore, my bad I miss read his post.

Seriously why would you even come on this forum where most everyone is a real fisherman who really cares about taking care of their lakes along with the fish that are in them. I honestly think this little kid is just trying to get a rise out of everyone on here. He obviously isn't getting enough attention from his parents. Most likely going through puberty and acting out cause he is growing hair in funny places.

Quote Originally Posted by Munky07 View Post
    Seriously why would you even come on this forum where most everyone is a real fisherman who really cares about taking care of their lakes along with the fish that are in them. I honestly think this little kid is just trying to get a rise out of everyone on here. He obviously isn't getting enough attention from his parents. Most likely going through puberty and acting out cause he is growing hair in funny places.
    you are most likely right on that one...

Surfer hit the nail on the head. This is just bunk. Don't even waste your time responding.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast