Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldorado on FiiRE

How old are you?

Thats still small.... And I doubt you could teach me anything.

Except how not to fish .

Pepper Spray huh. Little kid toys.. Wait till you get of age , then you can carry something worth while son .

Quote Originally Posted by LBass1 View Post
    The bluegills were decent. About the size of a baseball. Bass are optional catch and release fishing gurl. I typically keep at least one. If i catch a bigger one than whats on the stringer ill take that and let the little guy go. The chinese market around the corner has been slacking on quality bass. Fish jump out of the water so making them fly shouldn't hurt. Ill prolly be there around 430pm tomorrow so if u wanna hook up come on down and ill show you how to put them gills in the bucket. I wont cook the fish for you though. ;) Thats mama's secret. And I got a can of pepper spray from turners called Zombie killer so dont try to teach me lessons because im quick to teach you.
    im gonna challenge your fact that bass are optional C/R. prove me wrong though and i will eat my words. you sound like a tool though the way you write. prob just an ignorant kid that thinks he knows everything.....i wouldnt be caught dead fishing with you and..... a bass jumping and you throwing one on its back ...two different scenarios. show some respect for nature.....
    Last edited by reelgurlzfish; 08-06-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Hes 3.

We are not trying to tell you what to do . But just the thought of you doing what you did. Throwing fish around 90% of fishermen with a brain would have called you out...

Were just letting you know that its not right .... Yes they jump ... but thats on there own accord. Not getting thrown 5 feet out and up . to do a belly or side flop.

Its just not kool . And watch who you say stuff too. You dont know who is on the other side. Or who is going to be waiting for you at El do.

Think smart. Fish smart. and you'll have fun.

Reelgurlzfish your awesome! lol . .

P3 out. and off to the lake.

Hes 3..... Lol! Probably not far from that tho....

Its gotta be punk kids!

Enough said

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bluegill days.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	36736

Bluegill Ceviche ayee ayyee ayee

This is obviously one of those troll posts that's designed to stir animosity and gain attention from everyone. Don't entertain him and let this stupid post either get deleted or sink to the bottom. Where you at Bman lol

I hate to be giving this post a bump but I feel the need to give my two penny's. You are young and extremely dumb... I would like to see you use your pepper spray on the dfg agent that I'm going to call when I see you over there blatantly disrespecting nature... Can't believe how stupidity is running so rampant nowadays.... Grow up

Nice report, I guess. If the bass truly are c&r you probably should release em. If there not then i guess keep um if you feel like it. the toilet comment could have been left out though.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast