Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Eldorado on FiiRE

Default lbass1 tell everyone on here how i found you in the park

Quote Originally Posted by LBass1 View Post
    5 minutes of pure laughter though. You gotta say that post made everyone get their panties in a bunch. Fishing over the past decade I dunno how many people I have seen do what I have exactly said in my post. And its at city parks. My buddy seen this and called me out like you must be bored at work. Kinda am. Hahaha. Actually never ate a bass in my life as well as a bluegill. Just figured I could get a good laugh and making posts typical to what people actually do at our bogus city park lakes or post in here. " Went to eldo today and got a little dink that was hatched 4 months ago!" Hey its a start. ROFL
    and made you apologize you lil fucc

after your black eye

Daaaaaaang batmaned him in the eyeball. (BAAAAAAAAAM!)

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBassER55 View Post
    Ohh Please . Who holds P3's puddingstone record bass.

Oh that's right .. ME! Urban! SON!

Ill show you up at laguna today !
    Who got skunked last night? Not me.... You stunk my car up on the way back home...

Me and my friend used to haveto wear a skunk het/cap that had the hair and color look of a skunk who ever didn't catch had to wear it on the way home on frwy.

Quote Originally Posted by LBass1 View Post
    5 minutes of pure laughter though. You gotta say that post made everyone get their panties in a bunch. Fishing over the past decade I dunno how many people I have seen do what I have exactly said in my post. And its at city parks. My buddy seen this and called me out like you must be bored at work. Kinda am. Hahaha. Actually never ate a bass in my life as well as a bluegill. Just figured I could get a good laugh and making posts typical to what people actually do at our bogus city park lakes or post in here. " Went to eldo today and got a little dink that was hatched
    4 months ago!" Hey its a start. ROFL

Ohhh man.. Im going to make one ... Technician would be wearing it all the time ...

Tech. Im pretty sure you were using a micro jig or some crap...

i was using a frog and senko.. Oh right , thats cause you cant fish i forgot.. have to catch small blue gill .

Pretty sure you have caught 1 bass at Laguna , with your over 50 trips there. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    and made you apologize you lil fucc
    I think we might have a new saying "Rel time." As in "Am I going to have to give you some Rel time justice."
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-16-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678