Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eldorado on FiiRE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Eldorado on FiiRE

My pal and I headed out with nothing but a pack of of banjo minnows and a bag of our hand pours. 3rd cast with the banjo on the big lake, smash a bass. My buddy backed it up with another long cast and smacked 1 with the banjo. Both bass were released unfortunately since some old man was complaining. Its funny how many back flips you can make those fish do when tossing them into lake though. We proceeded to work around and were catching blue gills on the hand pours. 3/1/2 inch finesse. Fish em however. Ended up with a nice bucket of gills to eat which were great breaded and fried. Also made the gringo ceviche which tasted bomb dig but the toilet wasn't liken its job the next morning. Overall not a bad day. The lake was quite packed but as long as people keep using the ounce sinkers and tossing across the lake we will have a good time. -Cheers

Hey! No one can slay bass on Banjos except for me! Nice work on the bass.

You have a special way with words and word pictures......

isn't bass catch and release anyways there?

Bass were released unfortunately? And are you saying you flipped a bass back into the water for fun?
    Seriously.... how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by white belt View Post
    Bass were released unfortunately? And are you saying you flipped a bass back into the water for fun?
    Seriously.... how old are you?
    My thoughts exactly, bunch of numnutz....

That... and your eating some small bluegill... Probably not even good sized

bet there were some great amount of meat on those bad boy's.

ive always said DFG needs to implement a class to pass to get your fishing license. Then that will weed out the bad.

2 bass and Eldo is on Fire?
    News Alert, 2 bass by a couple anglers isn't on fire! LMAO

btw, I wouldn't eat anything out of Eldo that isn't stocked! The water quality is not very good.

-b

let this lil kid say and do what he thinks is funny i fish there 3 to 4 times a week and when i see him he better hope he has 2 cans of pepper spray the 1st one is being used on him

Is this still active, jeez you might be right on the 10 pages. But still I smell a poacher was considerably more epic haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast