Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They're BOILING... No, Really!!! Pyramid Sunday 8/5/12. Nice Change of Pace.

Great Job out there Arthur congrats on first striper blood blood on your still new boat, I still really like your boat that thing is nice, I think i need to upgrade to a mako.

Looks like another awesome outing on the Mako! I've been trying to convince my buddy to take his boat out to Pyramid for a striper run but he's still fixated on the bass and cuda action...

I'm lovin' that steamed striper with green onions, garlic and ginger!!! Can't wait to see you guys at the Hunting Giants event!

Andrew

Default Niiiiiice..

Great catch, Arthur.. I haven't thought about Castaic or Pyramid for some time... too busy getting skunked in the salt ... got a freshwater report up in ''out of area'', though...
    Don't know where to go and try out this new/used Hobie Outback...Gotta go somewhere tomorrow, though!.. Ideas?? (Look out Big Frank!)
    Cheers,
    Sid

Arthur, has anyone ever told you that you are one lucky guy?

Okay, okay, now for the fish report.........

I've got to say I really enjoyed the fact you Binh and Sokha took the Team Trolltoon motto of go where everyone else isn't and make the best of it. The gamble paid off and it looks like you guys had a great time on the assault Vessel once again.

I had to look at the text twice when you gave me the fish report for the day then I had to question my decision to stay home and mow the lawn.

Great job out there guys and keep the fish coming on board!

More great bendo shots in the morning! man that steamed striper etc looks so dayum good.
    Its good to see a report from the mid! That water still looks horrible! But the stripers look
    good.And I still don't know what movie you are talking about!! Thanks for reporting!

X-Hitts

All I am going to say is,

NICE FISH!

WWO

WOW......Now that is some nice Killing and Slaying right there bro. The change of pace sure worked out....Love it when that happens. I knew that you and the boys would put a hurting on those jailbirds.
    Your report makes me want to put my float tube on that lake again like I used to do ten years ago. MMMMMMMMM

Great report Brotha.....Keepin it simple and classy as usual!

Nice trip WINGNUT!
    Nice lady buy boat and love dog! Real nice lady!

SFE

Also wanted to ask you a question abought pug w,nut,,,,,,

He,s looking a little diferent lately,,,,,,in a good way i mean,,

In that parting shot
    has PUG been WORKING OUT?,,,,

T/B

Dang nice job out there. Havent been to pyramid since 07. And wont be back till i get a boat. I did however catch my pb catfish out of there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast