Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 08 / 01 Fishing 3/4-Day Boat on the Shoe for Lots of Barracuda

Default 08 / 01 Fishing 3/4-Day Boat on the Shoe for Lots of Barracuda

Another great write-up JapanRon!

It's interesting that you should mention re-using the bass plastics for cudas, as most of the cudas I've landed this year on plastics were off of old plastics i've used for sand bass. An added benefit that I've found is that the bite marks and cuts on the old plastics really serve as reservoirs for scents to stick to the plastics for a long time!

Andrew.

Hi fish_sauce,

Yes, I see how that works. I went to the length of buying capsulses that desolve, filled them with scent, and inserted them in the body of the swimmie ........ years ago before I went Plastics ONLY.

Await your next report,

JapanRon

Great report as always Ron thanks,nice looking barries,at this point I admit I won't waste my swimmies on the barries,I still throw the iron,but I like the idea of throwing the ripped up ones.I'll give it a try,I guess I'm a plastics sometimes iron guy.lol

Cya Tuna Vic

Hi TUNAVIC,

Thanks much. I've just got too many boxes of swimmies .... I will never use !!

JapanRon