Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wantobe swat secret mission

Ditch the small hooks.

Small hooks actually decrease your hookup ratio when larger fish bite.

It was the crack. The fish just didn't want it.

Sometimes the perch and croakers will only eat bean clams.

I had a rough morning one time, nothing would touch sandcrabs or even mussel.

When that happens you definitely need to chuck a grub.

The same with the crack don't rely on it!

went bACK TO HERMOSA AT LONGFELLOW LIFE GUARD TOWER.CASTED LUCKYCRAFT AND YOUNG LADY LIFEGUARD POLITELY TOLD ME TO LEAVE.I SAID I HAVE NO BUCKET AND I AM GOING CAST STRAIGHT AHEAD WITH NO BODY ON EITHER SIDE OFF NE FOR QUITE A DISTANCE.SHE SAID MAYBE A SWIMMER MIGHT CHANGE DIRECTION AND I WOULD HOOK THE.REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN FISHING THIS SPOT SINE 1969 AND THIS IS A FIRST. I ASKED HER WHERE SHOULD I FISH AND SHE SAID MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE.I BIT MY TOUNGE AND STAYED QUITE AND LEFT LOSEING MY THREE DOLLARS IN THE METER.I COULD OF SAID HERE IS MY FISHING LICENSE AND I JUST PUT BRAKES ON THE CAPTIANS CAR FOR MERMOSA LIFEGUARD JUST AN HOUR BEFORE,BUT I DID NOT ,JUST WALKED AWAY AND WENT HOME. NO TIME FOR AGGRAVITION AFTER A HARD DAY WORKING.LIKE MICK JAGGER SAID===TILL THE NEXT TIME I SAID GOODBYE.LOLOLO

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    went bACK TO HERMOSA AT LONGFELLOW LIFE GUARD TOWER.CASTED LUCKYCRAFT AND YOUNG LADY LIFEGUARD POLITELY TOLD ME TO LEAVE.I SAID I HAVE NO BUCKET AND I AM GOING CAST STRAIGHT AHEAD WITH NO BODY ON EITHER SIDE OFF NE FOR QUITE A DISTANCE.SHE SAID MAYBE A SWIMMER MIGHT CHANGE DIRECTION AND I WOULD HOOK THE.REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN FISHING THIS SPOT SINE 1969 AND THIS IS A FIRST. I ASKED HER WHERE SHOULD I FISH AND SHE SAID MAYBE SOMEWHERE ELSE.I BIT MY TOUNGE AND STAYED QUITE AND LEFT LOSEING MY THREE DOLLARS IN THE METER.I COULD OF SAID HERE IS MY FISHING LICENSE AND I JUST PUT BRAKES ON THE CAPTIANS CAR FOR MERMOSA LIFEGUARD JUST AN HOUR BEFORE,BUT I DID NOT ,JUST WALKED AWAY AND WENT HOME. NO TIME FOR AGGRAVITION AFTER A HARD DAY WORKING.LIKE MICK JAGGER SAID===TILL THE NEXT TIME I SAID GOODBYE.LOLOLO
    Trolly...I remember at the first Hunting Giants event when you THOUGHT that it was a catch and DECEASE event and you promptly caught a small perch and BIT THE STOMACH right out of it and then baited up your shark rod....LOL
    You should have done the same in front of that young lady and told her that you were HUNGRY!

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Trolly...I remember at the first Hunting Giants event when you THOUGHT that it was a catch and DECEASE event and you promptly caught a small perch and BIT THE STOMACH right out of it and then baited up your shark rod....LOL
    You should have done the same in front of that young lady and told her that you were HUNGRY!
    Chris you must of made good money that day.

That and you are one of the Jolliest people I know. Me, I am old fart and would of said something like, But I have a permit from the State of Calif. SEE ! It says right here I can fish anywhere I want unless some bozo's in the world close the shore line. Don't get me started on the MLPA crud. How in the world can shore fishermen ever put a dent in the fish population is beyond me.

Can I bring a bunch of others down there this weekend and fish? Lets say about 400 fishermen.... What are they calling that sort of thing these days,,,,,, OH, a Flash mob.. only lots of people fishing. That would be so cool..

Don't worry Chris you'll get one soon.

WWO

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    The SWAT Intel Committee sent me a message last night that Trollmiester was seen on a local beach with his modified "Lightning Mc Queen" rod and reel combo set up with 12lb Berkley Vanish and rather large hooks, better suited for big catfish, making attempt number one at his highly classified SWAT confirmation mission.

All I have to say Buddy is this is going to be fun and I'm pretty sure the SWAT Commander is going to send me intel that says...........Make this Happen! or something along those lines.

Here we go!...........

Pontoon
    LMAO....

Chris....Cameo worms ? do U eat those too ? LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12