Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian Poachers @ Jackson Lake!

Oh that's right.... I'm sorry it must have been somebody else. I heard you guys did some expanding though so I'm sure they were probably in your little circle of bucket draggers....

This reminds me of a joke I heard - for those of you who've heard it before, forgive me if I butcher it....

A ranger pulls up to this poacher on the shoreline. The ranger peeks inside this guy's cooler and sees 20 trout paddling about. He's about to write up the ticket when the poacher explains, "But Ranger, I'm not keeping these fish! I am actually a fish trainer, and I'm teaching these trout to return to me on command. Let me demonstrate!"

Intrigued, the ranger allows the poacher to demonstrate this trick. The poacher proceeds to dump all the trout back into the water, whereupon the trout disperse and swim off. The poacher packs up his cooler and gear and heads for his car.

"Wait a minute!" says the ranger. "You were supposed to call those fish back to you!"

The poacher replies, "What fish?"

Damn Asians!

And yes I am Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by technician View Post
    Oh that's right.... I'm sorry it must have been somebody else. I heard you guys did some expanding though so I'm sure they were probably in your little circle of bucket draggers....
    Couldn't have been us. Everybody knows we are DFG informants.

any-one see the womens south korean beach vollyball team? Dam hot asians.

Quote Originally Posted by DotA View Post
    i believe it but i dont believe those fools can catch 45+ in a few hours
    I can do that.

I can catch a whole bunch especially when they are piped in.

It's a different story when they net the fish in instead.

I thought the only ones with carp poles were us Armenians! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by technician View Post
    Yes we did in fact do a lil expanding but that couldn't have been us because we were at another lake in which they were stocking while we were there. A week after they stock? Why would we bother lol_

www.bucketbrigadeer.com
    Chasing stocking trux and bustin capz. That's how we roll!
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=32[/QUOTE]

I am of that tribe, and yes a lot of poachers are Asian. Glad they were caught; it warms my heart. I wish there were a lot more DFG peeps around.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    I am of that tribe, and yes a lot of poachers are Asian. Glad they were caught; it warms my heart. I wish there were a lot more DFG peeps around.
    couldn't really agree on the part that a lot of poachers are asian. From what I've seen, asians are the ones take way more fish than they should, while the hispanics usually fish without license but can't catch that many. Blacks don't care bout how much they take, but they aren't as greedy as the asians, they just wanna fill their own fridges. It just seems that the white people actually do have a better fishing etiquette. I am asian so I'm really not a racist. It's just what I've seen. And hell yeah there are a lot of nice and helpful anglers like the ones we got on FNN

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast