Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Asian Poachers @ Jackson Lake!

Quote Originally Posted by Socalvvl View Post
    I'm one of those "keep race part out". Obviously it a sensitive subject just by looking at the # of pages, so keep it out of the fishing report the next time.

It's only perpetuating some stereo type. Who the hell was wants suspicious, strutinizing eyes on them even if they are a law abiding fisherman who happens to be asian.

If you think OP was only trying to be descriptive, then next time title it " Chinese or Vietnamese or Cambodian or Korean or Japanese poacher". If you can't tell the difference then leave race out of it.

And to White Belt, you are the asian version of Dave Chapelle's "Clayton Bigsby". You are confused.
    Yes I am very confused about my own race stereotypes? Hahaha please enlighten me! BTW it's obvious this is a 2nd acct of yours ;)

Oh and it takes a certain kind of person to be suspicious of others, simply based on what they read off the interwebz. What kind of person that is, I'll let you figure that one out oh mighty one.
    Last edited by white belt; 08-10-2012 at 04:01 PM.

I saw a white guy buy a lot of guns at the local gun store today, so don't piss off any white people today.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011