Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: windos 7 on a macbook!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelsfan951 View Post
    PLZ I UNDERSTAND that its not the right way to do it but if i had the CASH i wouldnt be going this route! but since i don't well i have to figure out other ways to do it and im not the only one. BUT plz lets not get in to a pissing match here of whats right and wrong! We all do what we want and if u can help me great if not i understand also . so lets stay on topic and thanx for the info!
    Well in that case, let me refer you to some fine .ru websites for serial numbers. $5 for a stack of 20, and they might even have a good chance of working!

They're Putin certified!

well i guess ill have to save up to purchase windows and do more research as u guys have brought up new things i didnt even know about

You don't need to save up just get windows 8 since it's free, however you may need to save up to pay a tech to set it up for you that or just buckle down and figure it out. Knowledge is power. FYI my guy said $75 and hour 2 hour minimum to get er done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12