Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Float Tube for sale

this thread not about this guy trying to make a buck from you but its about me and bassfishing24/7..
    man up?

I have to agree with skunked.. if you have a problem with a member you should pm that person and straighten it out in a civil fashion, not a fist fight. I do however have a problem with racial comments. Calling someone a shady *** Mexican is not cool. Race has nothing to do with fishing or selling a float tube.

im not racist but i dont know why i said it like that i deleted my post... pissed , me off so i said it... anyways i could of said "wet back" ., shady *** asian does not sound racist but yeah it is very mean of me but im trying to make a point i rather not see him post anymore stuff he finds cheap on cl and bump the price thats all..just trying to helping someone from fnn form being ripped off., dont think of me as a bad person my intention is good but what makes me pissed off is yall dont a appreciate it
    Last edited by DotA; 08-03-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DotA View Post
    this thread not about this guy trying to make a buck from you but its about me and bassfishing24/7..
    man up?
    this is total disrespect.....

Quote Originally Posted by bassfishing24/7 View Post
    this is total disrespect.....
    as of now. this thread is moving towards a fight..
    i wont ever respect... u never showed me any respect
    btw im down to fight u over that troll comment and if u think that is childish u should man up...
    Last edited by DotA; 08-03-2012 at 11:15 AM.

im not racist but i dont know why i said it like that i deleted my post... pissed , me off so i said it... anyways i could of said "wet back" ., shady *** asian does not sound racist but yeah it is very mean of me but im trying to make a point i rather not see him post anymore stuff he finds cheap on cl and bump the price thats all..just trying to helping someone from fnn form being ripped off., dont think of me as a bad person my intention is good but what makes me pissed off is yall dont a appreciate it
    skunked4life I would agree with you if you said he should leave race out of this tread. Completely unnecessary!

i should but already been said... move on

as of now. this thread is moving towards a fight..
    i wont ever respect... u never showed me any respect
    btw im down to fight u over that troll comment and if u think that is childish u should man up...
    I dont need to man up about anything,go ahead and post all u want about kicking my a##.it wont hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by white belt View Post
    skunked4life I would agree with you if you said he should leave race out of this tread. Completely unnecessary!
    I read these posts yesterday and since then, they had been edited and some stuff deleted like the fight stuff. He has made his amends by editing the race stuff out, but SERIOUSLY....let's throw down in a fish off, NOT a fist fight. What the hell?

DotA - you go to your favorite fishing hole for two hours on the same day Bassfishing does. Fish, take pics, come back and settle this in a fish pissing match. Who wants to fight? Why??? I fight for two things: my family, and God. Period.

I'm a fisher, not a fighter.

Done with this thread now.

you're telling me to man up earlier... btw u wanna keep trolling this post? its about me and u right? keep it to pm... i already told u what i want todo...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast