Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Float Tube for sale

Quote Originally Posted by bassfishing24/7 View Post
    Get a life troll!!!
    haha thats awesome. Dang trolls.

If it floats who cares.

[QUOTE=bassfishing24/7;621553]Get a life troll!!![/QUOTE.
    Last edited by DotA; 08-02-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBassER55 View Post
    haha thats awesome. Dang trolls.

If it floats who cares.
    you're right ptown is ghetto w/e floats you're boat...

Last edited by DotA; 08-02-2012 at 10:03 PM.

1. While it is not a bad thing to "call out" someone for trying to take advantage of a fellow FNN member in offering a higher price here than anywhere else, it could have been done via PM to anyone who may have responded to the sale. IMO.
    2. While I respect free speech and the right for anyone to make a buck or two, not sure if I can respect those who bash on the free speech or the right to make a buck or two. Simply put, this kind of stuff should be handled privately. IF anyone has a problem with a price or someone else "calling out" another member...see point #1. PM is a respectful way to settle these things so that the other members do not pass judgment on you or those you decide to "call out" or name call.
    3. Seriously? Why is this sort of thing worthy of a verbal fight, let alone a fist fight? Doe this help you catch fish or enjoy the sport of fishing in any way whatsoever?
    4. If it works and the customer is happy, then it should be left alone.
    5. With respect to the sport, isn't a good old fashioned fish off the best way to settle these arguments? Again, seriously? a fist fight?
    6. This is a fishing site. It is to inform those who want to enjoy the sport. If you want to fight and debate, join a debate club, enter into politics, or start a fight club.

Don't get me wrong, although at first glance, these posts are amusing and entertaining, it distracts from the real reason that I think the founders of this website created it. I don't take sides and hope none of you involved think more or less of me after having said this.

okay everyone i think it is still a shady thing for this dude todo... i caught him use the same picture of the cl add but its croped out... raise the price on the tube alone to 60 but tube n fins are 45 on the cl add. these guys are from another site but i dont see him posting it there he just making a buck off fnn... well if it posted at their float tube forum im sure he would get called out on it aswell,

skunk4life, i know u mean well thanks
    Last edited by DotA; 08-03-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DotA View Post
    okay everyone i think it is still a shady thing for this dude todo... i caught him use the same picture of the cl add but its croped out... raise the price on the tube alone to 60 but tube n fins are 45 on the cl add. these guys are from another site but i dont see him posting it there he just making a buck off fnn... well if it posted at their float tube forum im sure he would get called out on it aswell,

Understood. We are all brothers in the sport of fishing. Membership to this forum is a privilege and because I learn so much from all of you guys, don't wnat to see anyone get the boot or leave because of bad blood.

Bassfishing is a good guy and has lots of great posts and knowledge. If you guys fought, then neither of you could fish. Then, I would not get the benefit of your collective knowledge.

Thanks for reading and responding in a tactful and respectful manner.

Our family motto: "Blessed are the peacemakers."

Fish on!

the name of the game is supply and demand.

First of all im not here to fight or start trouble,im here for the love of Fishing.I guess some people r more sensitive then others.who cares if another member is selling something for more or less than they paid for it,I can care less.and ur free to speak ur mind about it,but be a man and do it respectfully.I see ur comments on the other forum but yet I dont see any type of reports and u say u own a float tube but you have yet to go to a gathering or fish with any other tubers.....I guess u must be too busy TROLLING on forums.....
    Last edited by bassfishing24/7; 08-03-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bassfishing24/7 View Post
    First of all im not here to fight or start trouble,im here for the love of Fishing.I guess some people r more sensitive then others.who cares if another member is selling something for more or less than they paid for it,I can care less.and ur free to speak ur mind about it,but be a man and do it respectfully.I see ur comments on the other forum but yet I dont see any type of reports and u say u own a float tube but you have yet to go to a gathering or fish with any other tubers.....I guess u must be too busy TROLLING on forums.....
    all nonsense
    Last edited by DotA; 08-03-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast