Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Moonlight fishing.puddingstone,bonelli park

Default Moonlight fishing.puddingstone,bonelli park

Moonlight fishing Saturday night August 4...

Enter on Via Verde..Gates open at 7pm till 12pm

Cost $10.00 per vehicle

Fishing from 7pm till 4am

office phone 909-599-8411

thanks hope to see you there ......

Do they stock with catfish for this?

Quote Originally Posted by onehook View Post
    Moonlight fishing Saturday night August 4...

Enter on Via Verde..Gates open at 7pm till 12pm

Cost $10.00 per vehicle

Fishing from 7pm till 4am

office phone 909-599-8411

thanks hope to see you there ......
    Yay, thanks for the posting. How did you find out about it? I wonder if they will stock for it. The last DFG stock of catfish was the week of July 8, and according to their web site there is nothing else planned. I think it would be fun to fish all night, but from past reports these events have not been very productive. Are they heavily policed? Drinking and smoking are not allowed in the park, but would be more fun if you are staying there all night.
    Last edited by Cartman; 07-30-2012 at 08:42 PM.

wheres all the moonlight reports??? sfd/castaic/pudd have all had their nightlys....... in my opinion was loosely organized event... just someone collecting the $$ and then they split by midnite or so... sfd locks the gate so no late entry or in/out priveleges although they dont tell u that when u enter. no lifeguards present/ kinda call 911 if u need any assistance or emergency. shorelines fill up early and dark as heck . only allowd to fish sailbove cove area.. bonfires and tents put up .. just be aware of the pudd skunks,coyotes and coons......... few to no fish are most reports..

Hey guys do you know when would be the early or right time to start camping for spots. I don't want to go at 5 am and its packed as hell already. And btw Bonfires are allowed? (in specific areas or just anywhere in the sail cove part) ... ... ?