Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WSB on the Mirage

Default WSB on the Mirage

The WSB have been hit and miss this past week but I was having great dreams all week that I limited out
    Looks like It was a good omen since that was exactly what happened. Everyone was up bright and early fishing at O dark thirty for nada. Me I slept in til 630 make my way on deck baited and dropped a line. Was only like 30 seconds and it was fish on.....I got such dirty looks!! Phew, no skunk this trip. Rebaited and bammmmmm fish on again. bite really went off and there were multiple hook ups all over. I got my 3rd and limited in short order. Later when the bite slowed hit the big reds andlimited the boat after 3 drifts. Epic day of fishing and I happily napped all the way back home after a really good chicken cesar salad in the galley. Needed the rest real bad I hav been working so much OT lately. The bite is crazy right now. Thi has been one of my best fishing seasons ever. Get um while you can everyone. Special thanks to the crew of the mirage, I always have a great time fishing with them, and they are an attentive customer friendly operation.
    OFG

There ya go. No reason to drag yourself out so early, right? I like stories like that.
    Congrats on having a great trip and you are right about it being a great season.

Thanks for sharing

WWO

WAY TO SLAY O/F/G,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You got that monkey off of your back now, surprised you didn't catch a butt too. Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    There ya go. No reason to drag yourself out so early, right? I like stories like that.
    Congrats on having a great trip and you are right about it being a great season.

Thanks for sharing

WWO
    thanks so much had fun

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    WAY TO SLAY O/F/G,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    thanks TO am about ready for another Guide trip so I can introduce more of my friends to your service

caught my butt earlier, it was a blast. We should fish together so I can pick your brain. I won't bite......lmao

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Me I slept in til 630 make my way on deck baited and dropped a line. Was only like 30 seconds and it was fish on.
    I love it when a plan comes together! WTG getting your specter trio. Sounds like good times...with more to come!

Don

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    caught my butt earlier, it was a blast. We should fish together so I can pick your brain. I won't bite......lmao
    I can set that up Chris... That's okay, you can bite Mikey, but I have to warn you, he bites back.
    Congrats on the limit of Ghosts... see ya at HG4.

Very nice Chris, congrats on the limit of whites!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast