Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anaheim Lake 7/19/2012: You can lead a horse to water...

[QUOTE=Haywood Jablome;619587]
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedUptuber View Post
    No respect my *** I was over 150 yards out there was clearly no respect for the tubers out in the water or consideration on your part. Your lucky I didnt call lake security on you fools. And your a fool if you think it would have ripped I had 5 lb cats hit the tube do u think a lil hook will do Damage ha and I know who u are.[/QUOTE

His gf Clee Torris tried asking the security questions, but they shrugged their shoulders and said "no espek english" so good luck calling them. i didnt have a problem and told him it wasnt cool for him to do what he did but then you flipped me off and your gf didnt flash us so i got mad. my friend Hugh Jassole caught 12 and i only got three, that made me mad, could have gotten more. tight lines bud does anybody know when they are gonna stock the lingcod, water should be the right temp now.
    I didn't flip anyone one off and whats a finger going to do anyways? I have been as close as 25 yards from shore at corona and I've never had problems with catching people lines or crossing lines Ive been fishing for 22 years and I have consideration for other people lines including shore anglers what pissed me off was the fact of purposely trying to hit me with the line casting out reeling in and re casting when I clearly was out far beyond the limits of boats with out even saying anything from shore I have zero problems moving if people think I am to close but to try and take me out while im in the water is irresponsible. I go there to catch fish not deal with noobs on the shore with no fishing ethics. But anyways it's all good I ain't stressing about it just hope your buddie learns from this.

[QUOTE=HookedUptuber;619594]
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post

I didn't flip anyone one off and whats a finger going to do anyways? I have been as close as 25 yards from shore at corona and I've never had problems with catching people lines or crossing lines Ive been fishing for 22 years and I have consideration for other people lines including shore anglers what pissed me off was the fact of purposely trying to hit me with the line casting out reeling in and re casting when I clearly was out far beyond the limits of boats with out even saying anything from shore I have zero problems moving if people think I am to close but to try and take me out while im in the water is irresponsible. I go there to catch fish not deal with noobs on the shore with no fishing ethics. But anyways it's all good I ain't stressing about it just hope your buddie learns from this.
    next time my friend Anita Lay is gonna bring this bad boy

.... .... :d
    Last edited by DotA; 07-22-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Seems like someone needs the ban hammer. Someone who thinks its funny to hit or snag a tuber and see them swim to shore should not be on this board.

whoa whoa whoa bro didnt think it was funny just target practice for him no laughs

also there is an island that is so close to shore im sure someone will get hit sooner or later with something

Quote Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post
    whoa whoa whoa bro didnt think it was funny just target practice for him no laughs
    For a new guy on here you sure are trying to make friends! Try a positive fishing report. That is why we are here. Trying to hit a float tuber is just uncalled for!
    Thanks for the report and video sapdawg! Glad to see you got out there and slayed um.
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 07-23-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: troller got me off topic

Quote Originally Posted by HookedUptuber View Post
    Just got back from Anaheim didn't see this video but didn't run the finder due to the battery being dead first time my girl and I didnt limit we got 8 but they were big. We would get into a spot catch and some shore anglers were throwing 4oz pluse weights at US purposely trying to hit us then yelling that we're in there fishing area. Seriously lol but because of that we couldn't get in on the bite but we still managed to pull out a few GF had a double within minutes. Pure panic it was awesome :D lol I will def have to go back and look for the spagettie again
    Yeah I remember seeing you out there you parked right behind me. Did that frog ever work out lol. It was nice to meet you.

No stupid catfish ripped it off lol

lol. Hey it was worth a try though lol. maybe i can go out tubing with you guys some time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast