Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anaheim Lake 7/19/2012: You can lead a horse to water...

one of the worst places to go .. there are more dead fish then alive fish .. over 70 fish just dead floating on the top .. no one was catching anything got there at 6 left at 10.. for it being open just for 9 days its in pretty bad shape already dirty water dead fish dead frogs and no more crystal clear water anymore..

No respect my *** I was over 150 yards out there was clearly no respect for the tubers out in the water or consideration on your part. Your lucky I didnt call lake security on you fools. And your a fool if you think it would have ripped I had 5 lb cats hit the tube do u think a lil hook will do Damage ha and I know who u are.

This is one of the main reasons I got into tubing. Too many a-holes on the shore. Add alcohol and it just gets worse. Everyone thinks they own the lake or they just show some serious ghetto behavior, like your "buddy." The fact that you find this funny tells us you are a "quality" fisherman(not) and shows your true character, or lack of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post
    there was a hook on it also, the guy was trying to snag your tube, it was my buddy, he got mad cause he had a line out already and you crossed it. no respect to the shore anglers, so he loaded it up and try to take you down. Would have been sweet if he made contact, ripped the tube then watch you scramble to shore lol. oh well in the end my buddy Craven Moorehead had 12 i had 3.
    Last edited by phishin phool; 07-22-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    This is one of the main reasons I got into tubing. Too many a-holes on the shore. Add alcohol and it just gets worse. Everyone thinks they own the lake or they just show some serious ghetto behavior. The fact that you find this funny tells us you are a "quality" fisherman and shows your true character, or lack of.
    NOTICE:
    If anybody ever intentionally throws lead weights or weighted hooks at anybody for ANY REASON, please IMMEDIATELY REPORT IT to the Management and they will be 86'ed FOREVER!!

Craig
    Last edited by fishinglakes.com; 07-22-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Thank you Craig.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    NOTICE:
    If anybody ever intentionally throws lead weights or weighted hooks at anybody for ANY REASON, please IMMEDIATELY REPORT IT to the Management and they will be 86'ed FOREVER!!

Craig

Thanks for the report Aaron! Good to see your slay video again!

Thanks for all of the kind words guys!! I've been fortunate enough to spend a substantial amount of time on a variety of bits of water over the last few weeks and for that alone I am blessed. The fish are just an added bonus. Truly guys, when I say that it feels so good to be back, I mean it!

Hookedup, don't bother with the "flames of the discontent". I've never met one member of "that" genre that I could rationalize spending 5 seconds of my life worrying about. Shoot me a pm with your cell and I'll pass mine back to you. If you ever need anything, you'll know where to find me. Let's get out there and share some water my man and we'll be sure to make some more land lubbers jealous!!!!

Terry!!!! I miss ya man. I was fishing the south cove in Corona a few weeks back and smiled thinking of not too many moons ago, having to watch you pound fish back there while I mostly sat and twiddled my thumbs. And you just name the time and place and I'll be there to do it again!! My turn to make you jealous though. Great hearing from ya bud.

Thanks Craig. I've allways felt safe tubeing corona SARL and Anaheim regardless of this incident.

Sapdawg11 I will def shoot you the number my gf and I would def be honored to fish with you if you ever have the chance And make the land lubbers jealouse We do alot of fishing at corona mainly and well be there this wed night to tube in the dark I will be there Tuesday as well trying to get more go pro footage. :D

[QUOTE=HookedUptuber;619523]No respect my *** I was over 150 yards out there was clearly no respect for the tubers out in the water or consideration on your part. Your lucky I didnt call lake security on you fools. And your a fool if you think it would have ripped I had 5 lb cats hit the tube do u think a lil hook will do Damage ha and I know who u are.[/QUOTE

His gf Clee Torris tried asking the security questions, but they shrugged their shoulders and said "no espek english" so good luck calling them. i didnt have a problem and told him it wasnt cool for him to do what he did but then you flipped me off and your gf didnt flash us so i got mad. my friend Hugh Jassole caught 12 and i only got three, that made me mad, could have gotten more. tight lines bud does anybody know when they are gonna stock the lingcod, water should be the right temp now.

The video is great Aaron I like the second camera you have added for the different angle.The cat fish action looks great. You have to pay attention to that rod when your trying to unhook the cats! . I would say that the feeling of landing both of them is exciting! Keep up the videos.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast