Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anaheim Lake 7/19/2012: You can lead a horse to water...

Quote Originally Posted by HookedUptuber View Post
    I didn't flip anyone one off and whats a finger going to do anyways? I have been as close as 25 yards from shore at corona and I've never had problems with catching people lines or crossing lines Ive been fishing for 22 years and I have consideration for other people lines including shore anglers what pissed me off was the fact of purposely trying to hit me with the line casting out reeling in and re casting when I clearly was out far beyond the limits of boats with out even saying anything from shore I have zero problems moving if people think I am to close but to try and take me out while im in the water is irresponsible. I go there to catch fish not deal with noobs on the shore with no fishing ethics. But anyways it's all good I ain't stressing about it just hope your buddie learns from this.
    Let me give you a piece of advice (not fishing related). Ignore this guy he is nothing but a worthless troll. Just look at his name, he is an obvious adolescent. He hasn't made a valuable contribution to this forum. Responding to him is just feeding his urge to troll more.

P.S. Nice job on the cats.

sapdawg,

Thanks for the video and info. Good job out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post
    there was a hook on it also, the guy was trying to snag your tube, it was my buddy, he got mad cause he had a line out already and you crossed it. no respect to the shore anglers, so he loaded it up and try to take you down. Would have been sweet if he made contact, ripped the tube then watch you scramble to shore lol. oh well in the end my buddy Craven Moorehead had 12 i had 3.

I'll tell you one thing, if you were to do that to me you wouldn't have to worry about security my friend. So disrespectful, the fact that you did it and then bragged about shows your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post
    whoa whoa whoa bro didnt think it was funny just target practice for him no laughs
    What the? why would you intentionally hit some one on the water like that. thats stupid and irrensponsible. he was too close my foot, you guys were just pissed to see someone catch more fish than you. OH and spawdag good job out there your report made me wanna try this place, in spite of all the negative comments.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    NOTICE:
    If anybody ever intentionally throws lead weights or weighted hooks at anybody for ANY REASON, please IMMEDIATELY REPORT IT to the Management and they will be 86'ed FOREVER!!

Craig
    I gotta give Corona credit for this. I was at Laguna fishing in a tube in February. A guy tried hitting me with a heavy sinker and began to cuss at me with his young son next to him. It was unbelievable. THEN, I hear the owner of the lake behind me in a tube yell at me (after seeing the shore guy intentionally try to hit me) to move away (I was 150 yds away). I haven't been back since.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234