Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Got fleeced by fellow FFNer on GoPro Hero2 camera purchase

Jerry jerry jerry!

Last edited by vortec_cruiser; 07-19-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Last edited by vortec_cruiser; 07-19-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec_cruiser View Post
    If you had read my post, you would know that he wouldn't get back to me.
    I wouldn't get back to you? I'm sorry, I thought I sent you several text messages responding to your accusations trying to help come to a reasonable conclusion. After you started accusing me of ripping you off and planning this premeditated scheme, you're right, I've had enough. So it's a $15 dollar part, not a $5, I was wrong about that. I'm sorry. The bottom line is it wasn't broke when I gave it to you. If it's as obvious as you claim, we looked at it for 10 minutes in the parking lot. I didn't see anything damaged. Missing mounts? OMG, you are driving me nuts......I listed EVERYTHING I had before you bought it. Everything I had was in the bag I gave to you that you went through before the transaction was completed. Why would I withhold mounts from you? What's next? Does the camera actually work? Or is that broke too!

Kevin,

All I can say is that I hope this incident makes people think twice before dealing with you on FNN.
    Like all my previous customers, I think my future customers will be completely satisfied with my products. Thanks for your concerns.

Kevin,

All I can say is that I hope this incident makes people think twice before dealing with you on FNN.

Braaaaah,

If your mad at him for deleting that big hairy fat dude,fishing in speedos off the camera, why didn't you just say so.

Danny 300 would do it again, no questions asked!

most important thing about buying anything used is to check it and double check it before handing payment over.

It's the buyer's responsibility to making sure everything is as stated and once the transaction is complete, the buyer assumes all responsibility.

I don;t know either of you, but i don't think he'd try to rip you off over 15 dollars for a camera worth hundreds. If anything it was an unknown problem that happened after the transaction.
    Plastic mounts may have hairline cracks that don't show themselves until you untighten the screw which releases the pressure and then they fall apart.

I bought a car 2 weeks back, as is, and it leaked the first day i got it. Unfortunately, its my responsibility even though the seller said "no leaks".

man who cares the camera is the main thing u should worry about, going and buying a headmount should be no biggie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast